BUT I DIDNT KNOW ,MY MOTHER'S HUGE HELP

The sun was bright, the birds were chirping, it was a perfect morning.
Except, that wasn't at all what happened.
The sun was shining painfully into (Y/N)'s eyes and the kids were screaming downstairs.
She sighed and looked over to her husband.
Why couldn't they have just one peaceful day?
She brushed her teeth, put on some casual clothes, and tiredly walked downstairs.

"Mother!Did we wake you? These imbeciles don't stop screaming over something called 'Youtube'." Damian, her youngest child yelled to her.

"Its fine, Damian. Why are you guys screaming at.."
She looked at the time.
"6:30 in the morning?We still have thirty minutes of sleep of sleep le- left" She yawned

"Sorry mom!It's just...we really want a break or something to relax. Could we?" Tim gave her a good morning hug.

"Dea-"She yawned.
"Dear, every vacation we go on turns out horrible, and you know that"She sadly said, hugging him back.

"I know, its just...nevermind.."He sighed

"Its just, what?"

"Well, you and Bruce are always working. Its either at Wayne Inc. or as Batman and Batwoman.."He lowered his head.

"Hey, you know what?We ARE gonna have a little break. Two days?"(Y/N) raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"Thats all we need!Thanks mom!"Tim smiled brightly and tightly hugged his mom.

"Today, since we all woke up early, except Bruce, lets make a really food breakfast!"

"Really?!"Dick exclaimed, sliding over to her.

"Yeah, i feel like we're gonna be happy and peaceful today."

"This place is never peaceful."Jason yelled, back hugging Batmom.

"Yah!You children are unable to stop teasing me with my height and weight!" (Y/N) yelled

"Sorry?Your just a little shorter than me and really light...."Jason laughed, putting his mother back on the ground.

"Mother?I was wondering...."Damian looked around at his brothers, and reached up to (Y/N)'s ear.
"Can i help make breakfast?"He whispered in her ear

"Of course!"She squealed, picking him up and running to the kitchen.

"Please get me the....eggs, butter, sugar, and baking soda."She listed off of memory
"Are we having....?"Damian gasped

"Well, you all are having three things...."
Damian gasped, sure, he had amazing food from his mother and Alfred everyday, but, he hadn't had three meals as only breakfast!

(Y/N) stirred the mixture, separating it into six bottles, each bottle for a member of the batfam.
It would have seven, but Alfred was in England, taking care of his sick Niece.

She eventually finished making the first meal and put them on each person's plate, Pancakes.

Next, she got bread and soaked it in egg yolk, then putting it to cook.
When it was done, she drowned them in syrup and powdered sugar,

The next meal was finished, French Toast.

Finally,
She toasted some bread and put eggs and slices off ham in the pan.
She took out the bread, putting one down on each plate, and putting the others in front of each plate.
She took out fried eggs and put each one on a piece of toasted bread, then she put cooked ham on each of the eggs, and put the other piece of bread on all of them.