"But didi won't u have anything "

"No kamal I'm not hungry , I'll have later in evening with all "

"Okie didi anything els u want me do for u "

"No yaar , I'm tired .If need I'll ask "

Give a nod to the khushi she walked back downstairs. Kamal liked khushi behaviour. She was kind towards her

_______________________________________________

Khushi when stopped inside the room scanned the interior of the room ( I have giving khushi room pic do remember that picture ) the room was coloured in baby sky blue and white colour . Walls were planed coloured without any pictures or frames .The three walls were plane.but right wall behind the bed was having big frame of art painting which was suting room environment .The bed was extra big, with matching bed sheet and white curtains and and three side of bed had soft mattress . right side was balcony and beside that was washroom.
With big windows allowing sun to direct enter in her room . Stepping towards balcony all she can clearly see is shanvian the other end of mansion .she can clearly see garden beside pool and she can see small tarace which she knew was located near poolside of Arnav room .see can clearly see his small self made tarace which was having gardening made by him .She can have clear view shanvian.
As her room was located in corner end .she can see garden, and entrance gate of her new mansion .

______________________________________________

Same time -shanvian.

All family settled in living room .expect akash and Arnav who went to office .

Hello, hi , pie byee khushi beteya was looking beautifulwa but she dint speak to any of us .

" hmm, she is changed a lot nani, she dint even acknowledged anyone of us .When we were in UK the too she did same dadi .I know I did mistake but payal she could have least Spoke to her ."
Anjali spoke .

I can understand her ignorance towards us but don't forget what all u blamed her when I warned u all hundred times but who cared me then now repent yours mistake .and Anjali u dint do anything less then so plz least avoid any conversations with khushi beta .I don't want her again remember all this " " and payal was fault too .tho u all repenting it but some times it leaves bitter scare in one's life ."
" I m not pointing anyone mistake her it was yours all mistake .either avoid any argument with khushi betaya which will cause her misunderstands more or least correct yours mistake's by avoiding any arguments with her .try to win her heart her " saying this nani walked angrily towards her room.

Followed by mami .

Anjali and payal blowed there head down wiping there tears .
__________________________________________________

Laying on the double king side bed, her thoughts went back to mrng incident .she saw how nani was happy seeing her .checking the time it was 1 o'clock .making a quick plan for evening .she can't wait for that .But before that she need to have her beauty sleep .15 hours journey was very tired . Truning around sleeping on her stomach. In her famous taekwendo pose .half on bed half outside the bed .she dozed off. .