Imagine My Prince : Nash Grier Dirty & Cute.

Hiiiii there, 
Just an Imagine which popped up in my head. 
I'm actually to tired to function but I still wanted to write it down and publish it. :)
Hope you like it! Leave a comment in the commentsection below. x
Warning: This contains some sexual situations and REMEMBER ALWAYS DO SEXUAL THINGS SAFE GUYS! 

Enjoy!

So your were Skylynn's babysitter. You have been her babysitter for almost a year now and you were dating Nash, Grier, now almost for 5 months. You met Nash while you were babysitting Skylynn and it clicked straight away. You could talk to him every minute of the day and you could tell him everything. You were developing emotions towards him since the beginning and after a while Nash confessed that he had feelings for you. You admitted your feelings to him and you started to date. Nash was away a lot for Magcon and stuff like that but you spend a lot of time with Skylynn, Nash' little sassy sister, which was great. Skylynn was full of energy and sass, a real girly girl who liked to play with make-up and barbies. You really enjoyed babysitting her, she was always sweet and never a bother. But tonight you were alone with Nash and you would have to babysitt Skylynn tomorrow morning, his parents were out of town with Hayes and Skylynn and they wouldn't get home until tomorrow morning. You packed your stuff and headed over to Nash' house, you were going to get some pizza and watch a movie.

You wore a light pants with a white crop top and white vest with a gold necklace. Once you walked in you threw your black Vans aside and placed your bag on the ground. 'Nashhhh.' 'Heey babe, I'm in the kitchen.' you walked over to the kitchen and found Nash pouring in some drinks. 'I just poured in some cola for you.' he handed you the cola and gave you a kiss. 'Thanks, How was your day?' you asked 'Yeah, it was fine there were so many fans, it was unbelievable. Cam got mobbed when he wanted to grab something out of the car, it was hilarious but he was terrified. Haha.. You should've seen his face, priceless. The security guard helped him out but it was crazy, I laughed way too hard about it.' he laughed 'Haha... I wish I couldn've seen Cam's face, it's a scary thought though to get mobbed but I bet that his face was priceless.' you laughed. You heard the doorbell, Nash walked over to the door and opened it. You sat down on the ground in front of the TV and Nash paid the pizza dude.

'OOOOHHHH PIZZA!' Nash yelled once the door was closed 'Yesss.' you chuckled and Nash sat down next to you on the ground. 'So babe, do you want some pizza from this handsome guy?'  'Yes please, I would love to sir.' you pulled your eyebrow up and looked at him. Nash just held the pizzabox in his hands and looked at you. 'Are you gonna give me some pizza or what?' 'Yes, yes ofcourse.' he opened the box and you grabbed a piece, you both ate above the box so you couldn't spill anything. You watched some TV and talked. Once you finished the pizza Nash noticed something. 'Heeey babe, you got something here.' he pointed to the corner of his mouth. 'Here?' you wiped the corner of your mouth with the back of your hand. Nash laughed, 'What?' 'Well, now it is all over your face. Hahaha...'  'Well you got something here.' you striked your finger through some pizza sauce which was on the box and smeared it over his face. His mouth formed an 'O' 'You are so gonna pay for this.' he said. You stood up and ran over to the table. You ran around it and escaped up the stairs to his bedroom, you tried to lock his door but he already was on the other side of the door. You pushed against it and it took a while though before you had to gave up because Nash was too strong.

You jumped on the bed and covered your face. Nash came in the bedroom and walked over to you 'Ohhh nooo, (Y/N) where are you babe? I can't find you!' he chuckled and you slapped his arm. He let himself fall on top of you but you tried to keep him up with your hands. You let him fall gently into your lap. 'Heey babe.I think we need a shower.' a smirk formed on his face 'We are home alone you know.I don't have to go anywhere until tomorrow afternoon and Sky will be here in the morning sooo...' 'Soooooo what Nash?' you smiled at him and you saw the lust built up in his eyes. He sat up and faced you. He leant in and started to kiss you, before he could start a making out session you quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. You locked the door 'WHEN YOU READY COME AND GET IT NANANA.' you sang loudly. 'Babe, this is not fair!' Nash complained from the other side of the door. You started to get undressed and kept singing the song 'You ain't gotta worry it's an open invitation, I'll be sittin' here real patient.' 'Babe let me in.' he whined, you finally got off all your clothes, started to run the water and unlocked the door. You ran into the shower and acted like you stood there for a while.