Chapter Eight

Okay so a few things before the chapter starts

1) this has gotten a surprising amount of reads

2) thank you for reading this

3) wasn't actually going to update for who-knows-how-long then I saw this:

And figured since I wasn't gonna get any sleep might as well update this story

:::::::::::::::::

Neville's pov

Neville was somewhat surprised about how the meetings had gone, he didn't really imagine that people would want to join. Exsepsally with all the rumors about "The Toad"'s-as some of the students have started calling here-detentions.

Now Neville didn't really believe in gossip-not after first year that is-but he wasn't all to keen on finding out if they were real either. But as long as they remembered to stay quiet about this then they should be okay. (Neville prayed that he hadn't jinxed them by saying that.)

"You okay Neville," Luna asked him as she, him and Nico walked along Hogsmeat.

"Um yea just a little worried about "The Toad" is all." He confessed.

"Good thing your calling her that and not her name," Luna said with a smile. "After all names have power and I don't think we should give any more to her. Other wise she might band the Thresteals and then we'd have to walk all the way across the lake."

"I don't know," Nico said for the first time since the meeting. "She might do thy anyways just to totuore us."

Luna just shrugged before asking if they should go into The three broom sticks for a drink.
They two agreed.

"Excellent, and Nico since your the weird one you get to pay for the food." Luna said with a smile as she started to skip to the store.

Nico rolled his eyes but agreed to do so. The rest of the trip went pretty much like that.

//////////Time skippity skip skip///////////

Still Neville's pov

Neville jinxed it.

A short while after the day of the meeting "The Toad" had made it to the point were any sort of gathering had to be given the o-kay by her. Thus leaving our current quidige (a/n how the helllll do you sell this) captain in one of the worse moods you could possible imagine.

When Harry was asked this the man said that he would figure something out, Neville hoped he would but given the mans grades in most things academic wise. They were all most likely doomed.

"Are you going to eat that?" Ron asked at breakfast the day after the announcement was made.

Neville shook his head. "Not really hungry at the moment."

"What are you worried about, after all it's not like she's going to catch us." Ron replied non-chalontley as if he'd done this a thousand times before. Scratch that he had done this a thousand times before.

"Yea but that still doesn't help all that much."

"Speaking of helping, do you know what Yumbrige is having us do for homework? Because I don't seem to recall why it is we were suppose to do."

"Um not really but I think it's either chapter three or chapter four." Neville answered while sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay also second question can I have your food since your not going to eat it?"

Neville shrugged before giving Ron his plate then taking a walk around the halls in order to see if he could find a room for them to use only to find something much, much worse. (And no it's not the Twilight Novel.)

"So what do we have here?" The voice he knew all to well that belong to Draco stated to his right.

Neville gulped.

"If it isn't the one person in this school that sucks at magic more than the Wessel family. Honestly I can't understand why they let him in in the first place when he can't even do the simplest of spells."

"Yea I bet he only got in here bc they felt sorry for him," Goyle said with a smile on his face.

Crabbe gave a half nod, since Neville knew that he was just playing his role and didn't mean it.

"After all his mommy and daddy are dimwits themselves so it only figures they're disappointment of a son would be one as well."

(A/n two more books left in HP or not Draco is definitely dead)

"MY PARENTS AREN'T NUTTERS," Neville shouted as he placed a punch on Draco's check, leaving a red imprint.

"Oh you'll pay for that one," Draco said as he touched the mark.

And just like that Neville found his arms held behind his back by Crabb and Goyle with Draco standing in front of him with his wand pointed strait at him. 

"[insert spell]-"

"What's going on here?" A voice said from a few feet away causing booth boys to look only to see Nico.

"Shouldn't you be off cleaning your feathers?"
Draco said with a smirk on his face.

"Shouldn't you have a life?" Nico said looking Draco straight (for the first time in forever) in the eyes before using some form of the summoning spell so Neville was right next to him before grabbing his head and walking in the other direction leaving a very ticked of Draco and a smiling Goyle.

"You okay," he asked as soon as they were out of ear shot.

"Yea I'm okay, thanks for getting me out of there." Neville said.

"Yea well you looked like you could use some help," Nico said with a shrug. "Well anyways we should get going before we're late to class.

"Definitely," Neville responded before the two boys walked off to class as if it was a normal day.