Chapter two

Once again sorry for the complete rewrite but I got a burst of inspiration and my original story was going no where but if it make you feel better I will update every time I can get a hold of my watt pad account. Now one that note I don't own Percy Jackson nor do I own Harry Potter.

Harry's pov.

When Ginny came into the room screaming that the boy was finally up after after being a sleep for five days. The Order (well not including Mad Eye or Tonks or Mr. Weasley who were all at work) rushed over to the interrogation room only to see the kid starring at him in discomfort. Harry could tell that he didn't really like crowds so he decided to suggest that they didn't crowd around him since he just woke up luckily they took his advice and they all spread out across the room the closest one to him was Ginny they found it fair since she was the one who told them about this.

"So. Sirius said from the table were he was calmly sitting with his hands in his lap. "Since your up would you mind telling us what your name is?"

"It's Nico, Nico Di Angelo also how long was I put antlers ways?"

"Let's see we found you on Saturday and you didn't wake up until today and it Thursday so you've been out for a good five days." Nico's raised an eyebrow but Harry could tell that he was he was freaking out on the inside.

"So next question were you from because we found you in America yet you voice and name don't sound American."

"Well I'm originally from Italy but my dad moved me to America when I was seven."

"Oh really." Ron said from his corner near the door. "Well then why do you have the dark mark on your arm yeah death eater?" Nico just gave him a confused look before tuning  towards Ginny. "What's a death eater and as for the tattoo it from an initiation ritual back at on of my old schools." 

"What kind of barbaric school lets there student get tattoos as initiation rituals?"

"A real strict one that's for sure."

"Alright mates." Fred and George said at once. "Now it's our turn to ask a question and that question is would you like some sweets?" Harry just rolled his eyes at them this was not the time to be selling candy luckily Nico some how knew better and kindly said no. "Fair enough."

"Now time for a Sirius question." Sirius said smiling at his pun that Ramos said had gotten old years ago. "Why don't you have a wand and how come out magic doesn't work on you?"

"I lost my wand so I just used this to fight." He said while turning his skull ring into a three feet sword as black as a nightmare. "And as for the magic question I don't know it just doesn't." Well this helps. Harry thought to himself. How are we suppose to find stuff out about him if he doesn't know the answers.

"Yes well we should probably tell the others that your awake as soon as they get here we should also arrange for Dumbledore to enroll you into Hogwarts witch luck for you starts next week."

"Wait are you guys going to send me off to some boarding school?"

"Yeah Hogwarts." Harry said finally speaking for the first time since he entered the room. "It's a school for witches and wizards, Dumbledore tuns it and he also helps out with the Order."

"Seems fair enough." Nico said crossing his arms. Sirius then started to explain everything only for Mad eye to barge in through the door.

"Out of my way Granger this interrogation requires answers not lies." He said pouring the truth potion down Nico's throat only for him to spit it out in his face. "Alright I think he got some of it down there so we've got dive minutes so let's get this on the road. What's your name?"