[no new messages]

Brice doesn't know what to expect when he arrives at Seto's house, but when he turns the corner the brunet is practically bolting towards him. Consequently, the two bump into each other.

Brice stands up first and reaches his hand out to him, "Are you okay?"

Seto takes it, nodding, "Yeah, I'm alright."

The two stare at each other in bewilderment for a bit. It feels like the last puzzle piece has been added. Their hands fit perfectly together. Seto's the first to realize this as he snatches his hand away. He shoves both his hands into his jean pockets, "Let's go."

He walks in front of Brice, purposely trying to distance them.

"Do you not want me to walk with you?" Brice asks.

"That's the point," Seto replies, this time jogging. "I'm not letting you walk me."

"Are we really-" next thing the blond knew, he was standing alone. Of course he'd act like this. Brice chuckles to himself, then bolts after the brunet. He's short, Brice can easily keep pace with him. His little legs won't stride too far.

However, Brice underestimates how fast he can run. As scrawny as he looks, Seto does have a lot of stamina. Well, enough stamina where he doesn't need to slow down. They're halfway to the cafe and Brice is already sweating from exhaustion. He concludes that he needs to work out more.

Seto, on the other hand, is as determined as can be. He is not letting that insolent blond walk him. He's keeping is word of getting to the cafe first.

Another couple minutes pass and the cafe is in sight. It's a small one that goes by the name of "Betty Bakes." Seto knows some of the workers there, such as the jocks that go to his school: Mitchell Hughes and Jerome Aceti.

Seto takes the opportunity to slow his pace, since he's quite tired. Besides, Brice has been behind him the whole time, so what are the odds of him passing him.

Quite likely, apparently.

The blond seizes the oppurtunity by using what's left of his stamina to bolt ahead and hold the door open. He wheezes, catching his breath saying: "After you."

Seto rolls his eyes, "I hate you."

Brice just winks and chuckles.