[new message from high school dweeb]

Fuck you
sent at 6:41am

I'd fuck me too
I am really hot after all
;)
sent at 6:43am

+

Brice sighed, rolling his eyes as he shoved his phone into his back pocket. He was currently standing in line at Starbucks, a devouring urge to drink some coffee. He usually came here a lot — by a lot he meant everyday. The stuff was so damn good, he couldn't resist it. Even the baristas knew his regular order and his name.

So, he stood there in that long line, anxiously waiting and hoping he wouldn't be late to class. The campus was about a ten minute walk, fifteen minutes actually because Brice walked extremely slow since he didn't want to drop his coffee. His teacher insisted that Brice should stop drinking coffee and work on his shitty sleep schedule, since he usually noticed the dark bags under the artist's eyes, but Brice was not the one to listen.

"Seto, I swear Starbucks is good," a boy in front of him insisted, pulling at another boys' arm.

"I don't want anything, Isaac, you're the one who dragged me here when you insisted on not wanting to be late. We could have been at school early right now if it wasn't for your shitty urge for coffee. You could have made it at home," the other boy seemed to be pissed, tired, and basically a mess. From Brice's perspective, the boy's hair was not neatly combed, and he appeared to be in some clothes that looked like they were on the floor.

"Seto, I'm going to order you a coffee and you're gonna fucking love it."

"But I don't like it, I hate coffee—"

"Shut up. Let's go, we're next."

The guy wasn't exaggerating either, he bought the poor guy a vanilla latte with an extra shot of expresso in a grande sized cup. Brice couldn't help but snicker a bit, but on the inside he wished someone would drag him like that and buy him a drink. He gave an exasperated sigh before moving up in line, telling the barista "the usual," and waiting at one of the tables for his name to be called.

"Brice!" Wow, that was exponentially quick.

The blond stood up, walked to the pickup line and grabbed his drink. He scrunched his nose.

What the fuck? His name is Brice, not Bryce.

How do you even get that wrong?

He shook his head in disappointment and headed for the glass doors. Of course, instead of pushing it — he pulled it like the idiot he was. He eventually opened it, miraculously, but was followed by countless of stares and giggles. He groaned, heading out and starting his walk to the campus. Funny how he can buy Starbucks everyday but can't call and pay for a taxi.

Holding his Starbucks drink in his left hand, he decided to reach into his back pocket and check up on his phone — mainly messages though.

new message from unknown number

He changed the contact name to something more suitable.

new message from high school dweeb

+

For a fifty year old that was smooth
sent at 6:57am

haha thanks babe ✨✨
read at 6:57am

What the fuck
I'm kidding
sent at 6:57am

✨✨✨✨✨
read at 6:57am

Stop
sent at 6:58am

✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨
read at 6:58am

Fucking
sto p
sent at 6:58am

lol okay
read at 6:58am

Ew what are you five
Who says lol anymore
sent at 6:58am

I do
read at 6:58am

Fuck off
sent at 6:58am

I'd love to
if it's to your picture baby ✨✨✨
read at 6:59am

You're an idiot
sent at 6:59am

Yes yes
read at 6:59am

Whatever
I'm gonna ignore you now
sent at 6:59am

Why!!11!!1!1
read at 6:59am

I'm at school dumbass
Class starts at 7:00
sent at 6:59am

Oh
Good luck on your studies
then
read at 7:00am

Yeah
Whatever
sent at 7:00am

I can't believe you listened to me
✨✨✨✨✨✨
read at 7:01am