[no new messages]

They're both sitting on Seto's bed, paying close attention to the shitty romance movie that happened to be playing on T.V. Well, Seto is the one who's watching it; Brice is just staring at the brunet. He could stay like this for hours, honestly. Brice admired him, and he found it quite funny that Seto would be the type to actually enjoy romance movies.

"Quit staring at me," Seto nudges Brice lightly on the arm.

"You're pretty," Brice compliments him. "Like, really pretty."

Seto's face goes cherry red again, "That's gay."

"You love me," Brice nudges him, winking. He just groans in response. "Come on, just admit it."

"We're just two guys chilling on a bed," Seto argues.

"Three inches apart 'cause they're both gay."

"This is illegal."

"It's not illegal if no one finds out."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Now shut up, I'm trying to watch this movie."

It's quiet again, asides from the bustling noise from the T.V., and Brice can't stand it. So, his solution is to grab the remote. Seto doesn't stir, not until Brice clicks the "Power Off" button and turns off the T.V. He whines, reaching for the remote. Brice stands up on his bed, holding the object high above his head.

"Are you seriously doing this?" Seto questions, clearly irritated.

Brice doesn't respond; he's too busy laughing. Seto rolls his eyes, "What do you suggest we do, then?"

Brice catches his breath then shrugs, "Don't know, honestly. I just love being around you."

"That's weird. I'm not an interesting person in the slightest."

"I'd beg to differ."

"How so?"

"Well..." Brice trails off, "I just like you. I like your presence and everything about you, honestly. You have some sort of vibe, you know what I mean?"

"Vibe? What are you, a hippie?"

"You know what I meant," Brice rolls his eyes as he sits back down. Seto plops down next to him, sighing once more and pressing up against his shoulder. "You know I like you, right?"

"I know," Seto shakes his head.

"And you know damn well I will battle anyone who hurts you."

"Battle? Sounds like you're going to fight them with Pokémon cards or something."

"I mean, that works too. Seto, just know that I love you so damn much, okay?"

"To the moon and back?"

"Fuck it, across the whole universe."

Seto smiles softly, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. There's butterflies in his stomach and a tightness in his chest that he can't describe. Part of him can't believe that something as sappy as that made him tear up, but he's happy. Within the blink of an eye, he's being pulled into a hug. He feels safe in Brice's arms, as odd as that may sound.

"I love you," Brice murmurs.

"I love you, too," Seto replies.