[no new messages]

Brice stood outside the house, gazing at his phone. He was quite nervous, but at the same time he was quite excited to meet Seto in person. It's not everyday where you can meet an online friend in reality and get to speak to them in person.

Brice looked up to see the door opening. He gulped, putting his phone into his back pocket. A short, brunet came walking out, wearing a gray hoodie with a red creeper face on t, as well as black jeans and black converse shoes. Brice broke into laughter.

"Here's your grilled cheese sandwich you piece of shit," he muttered, holding it out for Brice to take. "What's so funny?"

"God, you're so cute and short!" Brice cackled, grabbing the sandwich. "Wow, fresh and hot."

Seto groaned and tugged at Brice's arm, "Let's go, I'm already dreading this."

"Well okay," Brice smiled, eating the grilled cheese sandwich. Oddly, it tasted good.

"Why do you have to be so tall," Seto started out the conversation, grumbling.

"You'd make a good arm rest, you're so cute and tiny," Brice laughed again.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Brice."

"So, can I take you out on a date sometime?"

Seto nearly stopped in his tracks, "A date?"

"Yeah, you know, when you go out with a person and—"

"I know what a date is," Seto rolled his eyes. "Why so soon?"

"Don't know, just wanted to," Brice replied, finishing the sandwich and wrapping his arm around Seto's shoulders. The brunet didn't move, but instead crossed his arms.

"Fine," he muttered. "Do you like me or something?"

"Of course I do," Brice smiled. "You're cute in appearance and personality. Also your voice is adorable."

Seto's face flushed red, "It's only been a day, Brice."

"People can fall in love within a day, it's keeping the love going which will dictate the relationship."

"You're pretty knowledgeable about this stuff, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."