Jealousy

Based off the imagine above, but I'm changing it to lashton cause um, yes plz.

----

Luke and Ashton were at one of their friends party. They were never really ones to go out partying but they thought that they would go tonight, just to have some fun.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go get a drink. Do you want anything?" Luke asked Ashton over the loud music.

"No I'm good, I think I'm gonna go outside and stand on the porch. This music is gonna give me a headache." Ashton replied, nodding his head in the direction of the front door. Luke nodded his head as well, "Ok. I love you ok? I'll meet you outside."

"I love you too." Ashton said and then Luke leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. When they parted, Ashton went outside and stood on the porch while Luke went to the kitchen and got himself a beer. He promised Ashton he would only have one drink because he drove them here and Ashton doesn't like driving at night.

He decided to mingle a bit in the kitchen but when he peeked out window, he saw Ashton standing outside and some guy with him. The guy looked to be drunk and checking him out. But he wasn't touching Ashton in any way, so Luke decided he would just sit down in one of the chairs and just watch. He didn't want to engage on this unless he could Ashton was getting uncomfortable or felt as if he coming onto him.

Ashton, on the other hand, was just talking to this guy and being friendly. He couldn't see the want in this guys eyes, Luke obviously could.

"So, how long you been here?" The guy asked Ashton. "Not that long. Half an hour at least."
Ashton as he smiled towards the guy.

"Why didn't I notice you before?" The guy said huskily towards Ashton. And it was that moment that Ashton began to feel uncomfortable.

Luke watched this all unfold as he took sips from his drink. He saw Ashton start to straighten up and move away slightly from the guy. Ashton backed up until his back hit the wooden pole that leads down the stairs. The guy stands in front of Ashton, who tries to push him off but the guy wouldn't let him.

He brought his hand up and brushed Ashton's hair back and cupped his cheek. That's when Luke lost it. He threw his beer bottle not even caring if it broke, he was pissed.

He stormed through the crowd and made his way to the porch, where the guy was now trying to kiss Ashton. Luke shoved the guy back forcefully and stood in front of Ashton, blocking the guys view.

"Hey, what's your problem man?" The man spat angrily.

Luke spoke in a harsh, angry tone, "My problem is that your trying to come onto my boyfriend and making him feel uncomfortable. So I would leave him alone now, before I get angry. Because this is me being nice." The guy grumbled a response before he pushed past Luke, shoving his shoulder in the process but Luke stayed put, and walked back inside to the party. Luke's ice cold eyes following him and making sure he was gone. When he made sure the guy was gone, he turned around to face Ashton.

"Are you ok?" Luke asked, his voice softening as he spoke to the slightly shaken boy.

"Yea, I'm fine." Ashton said, voice wavering. Luke frowned and brought him into his embrace. He hugged Ashton tightly because of how angry and jealous he was. He wanted to make sure that Ashton knew that he was here.

"I'm here. No ones gonna touch you anymore." Luke tells him. Ashton nodded his head before giggling quietly.

Luke raised an eyebrow and looked down at him, "What? Why are you laughing?"

Ashton giggled once again, "You're hot when you're jealous. I like it." Luke chuckled and rolled his eyes before pulling Ashton back into a tight hug.

"You wanna go home? It's pretty boring here anyway." Luke suggested.

"How many drinks have you had?" Ashton teased and quieted an eyebrow up.

"Just one, I may have been jealous but I did only have drink. I promised you one drink and I kept that promise. So I'm good to drive." Luke replied back. Ashton chuckled and rolled his eyes back playfully, "Ok then yes, I wanna go home. I only wanna be around one guy and that guy is you. So lets go." Luke nodded and lead Ashton to the car.

They drove back to their apartment and watch movies until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

---

A/n- that shit was cringy as fuck 😂😂😂 anyways enjoy this small little update. I kinda already have two others planned but I need motivation to do them now 😂😂😂
-Lyd 💙