Love me!

A/n- idek what I just did. *shakes my head disapprovingly* enjoy.

----
"Ashton, love me!!!" Luke pouted. His boyfriend Ashton keeps messing around with him and ignoring him.

"Nope, this is what you get for forgetting my sisters birthday and you also stood me up for the party when we were supposed to tell everyone the big news." Ashton pouts back. He was referring to the fact that he's pregnant.

They found out about a month ago and were waiting for his sisters birthday when they knew everyone was gonna be there so they could tell them all.

"I already said I'm sorry! My boss wouldn't let me leave and when I was able to leave, my car broke down. I tried Ashton I'm sorry. Please just love me!"

Ashton bit back a smile and tried to contain his giggles, "No can do Lukey."

Luke then groans and says, "Then if you don't love me, I am forced to seduce you with a song."

Ashton turns around confused,"What song?"

Luke ignores his question and begins singing quietly, "Love me, love me, say that you love me. Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me. Kiss me, kiss me, say that you me." He walks up behind Ashton and wraps his arms around his shoulders and sings into his ear.

"Tell me what I wanna hear. Tell me you love me." Luke then begins to pepper small little kisses up and down Ashton's neck.

Ashton sighs and says, "Fine, I love you. And you really have a way with words, you know that?" Ashton cranes his neck to look at Luke.

Luke chuckles against Ashton's neck, "Well technically, they're not my words. They're Justin Bieber's words. I just sang them better."

"Yes you do." Ashton turns around in Luke's embrace and kisses Luke long and passionately. Luke groans against Ashton's mouth before picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom.

----
A/n- this is something that literally happens just not the end part.

My friend tries to "serenade" me with these lyrics and it's so annoying.

Not mentioning  any names (*cough cough* youtubersandcoffee *cough cough*)

Ok bye guys!
-Lyd🖤