+ chapter twenty-two +

*Previously*

I opened it and had a worried look on my face, i couldn't stop the nerves, i need it to tell Dan, right now, before it's too late, i had my hand on my forehead and the other had the letter, the letter i shouldn't have read.

I took a step back, but yelled when i felt myself falling from the 2nd floor to the stairs, i rolled and rolled onto the stairs until every bone was broken, i couldn't talk i felt blood everywhere and my eyes shutting, i wanted to tell Dan, but it was too late, i was already gone.

***

Melissa's Pov:

I took a big breath as i moved apart from Dan from the kiss we just shared, yeah you can say that we are going out and i couldn't be more happy, he confessed that he likes me too but i just can say that i don't know if he likes me too or just said that to make me feel better, cause lately he's been acting really shy, and gets embarrassed holding my hand, and when we are gonna kiss overtime he backs away and it really stresses me knowing that something might be wrong with him and i can't do anything because he won't tell me.

"Hey Babe, What's going on with you?" i asked him, i was really worried about him maybe something's wrong with his grandparents, himself, us, anything could be wrong now.

"Hm oh i'm fine babe don't worry" he assured me, but i didn't fully believed him, so i just had to ask him to make sure that there is nothing wrong but again, i could be wrong.

"Is your grandfather sick?"

Silence

"Dan yo-" i got cut off and regret it when i heard the hurt in his voice, i shouldn't have asked him.

"No"

I exhaled all the air i had in my lungs, relieved that that's not the case of his behavior.

"It's my grandma"

-

"Oh my God" i said while Dan finished his story, i couldn't believe she fell from the stairs onto the first floor and broke her hip, but that's not the bad thing, it was that Mrs. Silverstone is dead.

She is

The doctor's said that she was severely hurt and because of her age it was gonna be difficult to heal, and move but she also lost too much blood and i guess that they thought she would be fine, but ended up dying.

Mr. Silverstone is not having a good time with those news, he nearly had a heart attack when he heard the news but if he wasn't in the hospital he probably would've died from not breathing properly.

I'm thinking that maybe for once it was good that Dan is blind, he couldn't see her Grandmother die.

-

Hey guys, i updated again hope you like it and if you liked it please vote and comment i would really appreciate it thanks :)

Guys i heard about the North Korea and USA news, Hope everyone is safe and we will make it, alright I love you guys 💕

-Monica