Yes or no?

Chapter 17

Zayns POV

After our date I took her home. she turned around and said "thank you". I smiled back at her and as she started walking away but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my chest. I could see how nervous she was but I didn't want to let her go. She looked down but I lifted her head holding her chin with the other hand and press my lips onto hers. At first she didn't kiss back but then slowly she started to kiss me back. The kiss had grown longer and longer and I didn't want break it. I was hungry for more and more but I luckily stopped my self and we broke the kiss. Other wise I would have never let her soft lips go.

i looked at her and said "will you be my girlfriend?" the words just slipped out of my mouth hoping she would say yes.

Ella's POV

When he pulled me to his chest I felt a tingle going down my spine slightly tickling me. He planted his lips onto mine. At first I didn't kiss him back but I shut my eyes and seconds later I kissed back. It was a pretty long kiss and I wanted more but the kiss had broke. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' he said in a deep voice. I looked at him in astonishment and couldn't stutter a word. I smiled at him and got my phone out of my pocket .

* to zayn

*sorry my mouth won't open at the moment.

He got the message and read it and looked at me in confusion and texted back saying

*to Ella

*why not?

I read it and smiled at him and texted him back saying

* to zayn

I don't know but my answer is a ...yes.

When he saw the text it took him some time to get through his head what I meant by 'yes' which I've got to be honest was pretty cute. He looked at me with a surprised face and then smiled at me like never before. He picked me up and was twirling around in circles. He put me down and kissed me again. I chuckled to myself as I was thinking when Zayn says

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing" I say

"No, tell me please" he whined

"It's just that I never thought my enemy would my my boyfriend" I say smiling at him.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow and said "I'm not your enemy any more right?"

"Of course your still my enemy...that doesn't change at all" I say sarcastically.

He started fake crying and said " I'm hurt"

I giggle and wave goodbye as he puts his thumb and pinky ( baby finger) to his ears trying to mime 'call me' I look at him and give him a nod and walk into my house. Today was just amazing.