Who does she think she is?

Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

who's does that girl think she is to shout at me?. Does she know who I am? I'll show her who's boss!. Liam Comes into the room where only us 5 can hang out.

"You ok" he asks

"not really, who does that girl think she is screaming in my face?" I say

"calm down Zayn, just do what you would normally do" Liam says as he grins at me. I grin back giving him a punch in the arm.

"thanks bro" I say.

Wednesday

Ella's POV

I was still annoyed with what he had done and wanted to scream in his face like never before but I didn't. I have to punish myself for giving up! Aaaaaaaaahhh I'm so angry.

I went to the swimming pool and put on my swimming costume but as I go into the swimming area I find ducks swimming In there...."aaaaaah" I scream as I saw the ducks flapping there wings and constantly quacking.

Zayn's POV

Hahahaha omg the look on her face as she walked in to the swimming area. Priceless. I kept replaying it on the TV as I sit there laughing at her. I took revenge but I still wanted to do more I wanted to annoy her every time I can so she can know that no one AND I MEAN NO ONE screams there lungs out at me!

Ella's POV

Calm down Ella calm down. Don't get angry and calm down I think to my self. I walk out of the swimming pool area and get changed and go home. I wanted so badly to crush him as I knew it was him. As I got home, I went on my laptop to search his name remembering it from when the Girl Lilly told me. I try to remember each name and mostly him!..Zayn!.