I hope she likes me.

Chapter 15

Ella's POV

#Friday#. #7:10#

I woke up and had my breakfast and went to brush my teeth, I went into my room and got out a pair of skiing black jeans and with a poker dot jumper. I left my hair out and put a mascara on and clear lipgloss, I put on my black and white vans and opens the door, surprisingly I see Zayn outside leaning on his car with his legs cross legged who to be honest looked pretty cute. He smiled at me as I came out. And as I walked towards him he opened the door to his car, I smiled and went in. When he finally got in he stared the car and and we finally went of. He put the radio on and the song 'the man' by aloe blacc came on. Few minutes later he put the sound down and said " want to go somewhere after school?"
I smiled at him as he smiled back and said "sure". I saw his smile became wider. As he stopped the car he looked at my eyes and I stare at his, our eyes were glued to each other for like a minute.

Zayns POV

My eyes where glued on her eyes and her eyes where glued on mine. It felt special and I felt weak. I couldn't resist so I leaned over to her as I see her close her eyes tightly. I plant my lips for about 5 seconds on her lips, wanting more but I stopped my self not wanting her to feel uncomfortable by staying stuck to her lips for too long. She didn't do anything she just looked down as I see her blush smiling a little which made me smile as well. She looked cute when she blushed. It was the first time she blushed In front of me which was adorable. I hope she sees me as a different person now. I hope she's stared to like me.

................................................................

Sorry....this was a bit short but the next one will be longer I promise....:)