Chapter 11 Did We Make It?

Masons POV
I was limping past the wall and torn down houses,I kept moving. I found the others they were fighting this half horse half weird arm stretchy Grimm. From what I could tell it was powerful,it's screams sounded like pure evil. The gang was standing together near a tree were Qrow was at,Ren had pure anger in his eyes. He didn't like this Grimm,it looked at Qrow. Jaune put away his sword and ran over to Qrow and helped him up,the Grimm then started charging him. Ren used his semblance I think to cloud the two,the Grimm couldn't see them."Just get him to safety!" And that's what he did,Ruby Nora and Ren started to attack it. This thing was to powerful,it's arms could go very far,it used that to throw and hit everyone so they never get close."Guys keeping going in a circle!" That's what they did,I was on the far side away from them. They were doing great,they were working together and not getting hit. But the Grimm then held its arms straight out and started to spin them fast fast hitting everyone,Ren then jumped on a tree and started to fire at the Grimm. But it just used its arm and pinned him to a tower behind the tree,it was gonna use its other arm to kill him. But Nora shot towards Ren with Ruby's help,she hit the arm up but it caught her hammer and also pinned her to the wall. It then started to smack Nora on the ground,and throw her away. Ren managed to get free and went after it,but to only get kicked in the face. He didn't stop going at it,he again ran straight towards it."REN KNOCK IT OFF!" The Grimm then got him by the legs hit him in the ground a few times and threw him with Nora. Both of them had their auras depleted,it then charged them. But Jaune held his swords up and stopped it,Ruby and Jaune were holding it off. This Grimm was too strong,I took my gun from my chain and pressed a button. Everyone was now together facing the Grimm,and I was behind it. I aimed my gun at the Grimm,then my arm became shaky and my vision was giving out. I held then gun up and fired,it hit the horse,the Grimm turned to me and saw an easy target. It came rushing at me,"MASON NO!" I couldn't move,all I could do was stand and take the hit. The horse part rammed straight into me,I flew up and into a house. I then felt something pierce my body,I looked down and saw a thin small metal pole was in my leg...and another on in the left side of me chest. I coughed up Blood and just laid there,I closed my eyes not wanting to be awake for what happens next.

I felt hands on me,I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was red. I slowly rubbed my eyes and it sorta cleared up,"Mason why did you do that?!" To....t...to help.....my...fr...friends,"don't worry buddy your not gonna die. We're on a scooting ship headed for mistral,we're almost there,hang on a little longer". Wait...s....so we made...it...."yeah Mason so hold out a bit longer please". I....ill.......I'll try.....
Time skip>>>>
I woke up in a bed in the same room as Qrow,Ruby was in a desk in front of me writing something. I slowly stood up and limped over to her,she kept writing. It was a letter to her family. It was heartfelt letter,I looked and smiled,we made it.
(During this time the other members of team RWBY are doing their own thing,Cutter and Yang were on a ship to head to the continent that Ruby was on. Maybe a few days or weeks later she and him get off and head down a path,she o her bike and he on a glider. Then they come to a fork in the path,one side was to the village her mom was in,and the other to mistral where Ruby is.)
"You are in so much trouble when I find you",so we're going to mistral."We're going to mistral",well alright then...I bet I can beat you there."Oh please I'm on a bike,a very fast bike. And your on a stick with flaps",well then it's a race. You better hope its fast,or you'll be eating my dust,"oh please your gonna be the one eating dust...well dirt". I chuckled and said on your mark...get set...GO!

Masons POV
Me and Qrow were in a bar together,he wasn't talking much and it was just us two there. Then someone walks in,"excuse me". A kid walked up to us,"you know I don't think they allow kids in here pipsqueak". He then says shut up I'm getting there to no one,"um I'm supposed to tell you...I'd like my cane back". He seemed a little confused when saying that,Qrow then took out Ozpins cane and tossed it to the kid saying "it's good to see you again Oz".