Chapter 3 Family

Cutters POV
I was sitting on the stairs at Yangs dads house,Yang was sitting on the couch to my right. She was going through the news channels,she stopped on one of them that was talking about Adam Taurus. That's the white fang leader that dismembered her,she turned it off trying to stay calm. Then the front door opened Behind her,it was her dad with a lot of bags and boxes."I'm home","hey dad"."Guess what came in today","what","I can't wait for you to try this". He walked into the kitchen put down most of the stuff but came back with a white box,be placed the box on the coffee table in front of Yang."Well-","it's for me?" "For you and you only",she then opened it up. It was a robotic arm,I looked at Yang."Brand new state of the art atlas tech,you know I though I was gonna have to pull in some strings,call in some favors,but you earned this on all on your own kiddo". Yang wasn't listening she looked lost,"huh-" "before I could even talk to him general ironwood already had one of his top scientists working on this,for you. He wanted me to tell you that you fought admirably,you should be proud of yourself. Well you gonna try it on?" Yang looked out of it,like she wasn't even there."I uh....I'm not feeling to great right now,maybe later". Yangs dads face turned into a sad look,"well alright". She stood up and walked over to the stairs,she stopped next to me and turned to her dad."thanks dad". She then continued to go upstairs,I looked at her dad. Ty she just needs more tine,"yeah I know kid". He then walked into the kitchen to put stuff away,throughout the day Yang has been cleaning. I was in the kitchen fixing my helmet and other shit that was fucked up during the battle for Beacon,Yang was putting dishes away when she freaked out and dropped a cup. She quickly jumped back and grabbed the counter,I stood up and got in front of her. Yang it's ok it's ok,he's not here,everything's ok. She slammed her left fist on the counter,hey I know you frustrated buts its o-"just shut up and leave me alone!" I backed up slowly,fine...I....I'll leave you alone. I got all my stuff from the table and headed up to my room,I dumped all my junk on the bed and sat against my bed."She'll come around kiddo",I looked up to see Ty. I don't think she will,"she's still mad that,that Mason guy wasn't there for her". I looked down at the floor,I grabbed my fucked up helmet and my energy sword handle and walk past Ty."Where are you going kid?" Somewhere to think,and...somewhere where I'm accepted.