Victoria.

I couldn't move... I couldn't open my eyes... I just listened.... Listened to nothing...

Suddenly I openned my eyes and took a deep breath, I gasped for air.

Everything was so dark and yet I knew I was in some sort of elevator.

"Hello?" I called out with a little fright as I stood up, The elevator suddenly shook really hard, Which made me gasp and fall hard.

"Oh Mother of-" But before I was able to finish, I felt a wave of puke in my stomach.

I rolled over, so I was facing the ground and threw up so hard.

The elevator stopped, I looked around as a red light flashed, The roof of the elevator suddenly openned up and I had to cover my eyes because of the light.

Oh, Sombody PLEASE turn down the sunshine! I prefer the dark now...

I looked up to see more than 50 boys, No girls at all.

They started to talk:

"Let's see who's the new greenie!" One of them said.

Greenie? Agh! I don't feel so good...

"Newt! Get in and check the Greenie." Another voice ordered.

"Alright Alby!" A male voice with a British accent answered.

Someone jumped in, The kid - I mean! Newt looked around for a few moments before he saw me and froze in his place.

Wow... He's... cute, I guess.

"Newt? What's going on down there?" The same voice shouted.

"Alby, You may wanna come down here, I need you to give me a glass of water and a slap." Newt said.

A black boy jumped down, Must be Alby.

"No problems but what first?" He asked with a laugh.

"Alby look..." Newt said, Alby turned to look at me and froze as well.

"A girl?" Alby asked with all of surprise, People started to whisper above us.

"-A girl? -Here? Really? -I bet she's hot! -Why a girl?" A lot of things and shouts, My head started to hurt and I put my hands on it.

Now can sombody PLEASE turn them down?

"Shut it Shanks!" Alby shouted and everything went silent, The boys turned to look at me again and all I could do was look at them in a face that says 'What now?'.

I groaned as my head started to spin again.

"You ok Greenie?" Alby asked, I just shook my head as a 'no' as I groaned in pain again.

"What's wrong?" Newt asked in concern as he knelt next to me.

I moved away a little from his hand, afraid that he might do something unexpected.

He noticed the puke and put a hand over my forehead.

"Alby, She's burning up, I think she's sick." Newt said.

"Jeff! Clint! We're gonna need your help! Gally! The rope!" Alby called out.

I stared at the ceiling, not sure what to do.

How will I know if I can trust them? I slowly turned to look at Newt and he turned his atteniton towards me.

"Are you afraid?" He asked. 

I nodded quietly and gave a face that says 'Guilty'.

He smiled.

"It's fine, You can trust Jeff and Clint, They'll help you, ok?" He asked, I slowly smiled and nodded.

"Can you talk? Do you remember your name?" He continued, What is this questio- Wait! I can't remember anything! Come on girl! What's your name...?

Gloria? Nope... Veronica? Nah...

Then it hit me!

"Victoria... my name is Victoria!" I finally said, He smiled.

"Welcome to the Glade." I smiled, liking the name but still not understanding where I was... 

"Here's the rope!" We heard a guy say, Newt helped me up and a few minutes later we were out, Two boys stepped forward with a smile.

"Come on Greenie, Let's see how we can fix you up." They said, I turned to look at Newt, Newt looked at Alby, Who gave him a nod and ordered to the boys to don't touch me and be nice, Newt stood next to me and put my hand over his shoulder.

"Come on Victoria, I'll stay with you." He said, I nodded and we left the cold box.

(Heya Guys! Man, I wanted to do a Maze Runner story so long! Hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)