Chapter Six

Anti's POV:

Not gonna lie, my nails looked cool once they dried. I sat in my room with Dark, and I heard a guitar. I looked at my door, standing, and Dark followed. I looked in AnaMarie's room and saw her with her, playing my old guitar. I smiled, her playing infront of Widdow."She plays guitar"? Dark asked."Yeah, I taught her", I replied, her looking over."Sup"? She said. Widdow looked over and waved. AnaMarie pushed her hair out of her face and said,"I wish the Guitar and Amp I want weren't so expensive". "True, they look really cool", I replied, looking at the poster of the guitar and amp she wanted. " Ooh, looks nice", Widdow said, starring at the poster. "I never knew you liked playing instruments, AnaMarie", Dark said, leaning against her wall." Yeah, the piano and guitar. Guitar is my favorite out of the two", she replied, strumming the strings on her guitar."I see that", Dark replied, smiling a little. Oh but little did AnaMarie know, she WOULD be getting that present tomorrow. Dark and I walked back to my room, me closing the door, and I smiled."What"? He asked, raising a brow. I put my finger over my lips as a way to tell him to be quiet, and he nodded. I wet to my bed, going under it, and pulled out two boxes. One had a picture of an amp and the other had a guitar, a light blue color. Dark's jaw dropped, a smile forming, and I smiled. We both started to wrap the gifts, trying to stay quiet.

AnaMarie's POV:

I woke up, a smile on my face, and there was a knock on my door."What up"? I called, pulling my hoodie over my t Shirt. The door opened and it was Anti. "Happy 17th birthday", he said, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes." Thanks", I said, stretching. I walked downstairs with him, seeing mom place plates of bacon and eggs on the table. I leaned over the railing, falling backwards, landing on the trampoline, and as I jumped up, I landed on my feet. Anti did the same and Mom looked at us."Happy Birthday, AnaMarie"! She exclaimed."Thanks Moma", I replied, smiling. We both sat, eating, and there was a knock at the door."I'll get it", Moma said, walking over. She opened it, and said,"Oh, hello. Who are you"? I looked over, along with Anti, and I heard a girl voice say,"I'm Nightmare, AnaMarie's friend. I came to drop this off before I had to go to an event". "Oh, hold on just a second. AnaMarie, someone's here to see you". I hopped out of my chair, walking over, and as I did, I saw my friend, Nightmare. She had black hair, a black eye with a blue iris, and then a normal eye. She was wearing a black longsleeve, shorts, and boots. She was also holding a box." Oh, hi Nighty", I said, leaning against the doorframe. "Happy Birthday", she said, smiling as she put the small box infront of me." Aw, Night, you didn't have to get me anything", I said, taking the box."Well, you've always been there for me, so this doesn't even show how much I thank you for that", she said, smiling. I smiled, her also saying,"Aaaaaaaaand I wanted to get you something you've always wanted ". I opened the small box, my jaw dropping. It was a pair of black jewel earrings and a Yin and Yen chocker." Nighty! This is awesome! Thank you"! I said, hugging her. Not gonna lie, I blushed a little because, y'know, crush problems. She hugged me back and said,"I'm glad you like i-". A car horn honked and she pulled away, saying,"Uh oh, I gotta go. Happy Birthday, AnaMarie"! She said, running of to her car. I smiled, putting my hand next to my mouth, and saying,"Thank you"! I walked back inside, closing the cord, and my back pushed against it, me sliding down it a little and sighing. I snapped back to reality when I heard Anti chuckle. I then noticed that mom and Anti were both smiling at me."Wh-What"? I asked, feeling my face heat up."Oh you know what", he replied, smirking. "I have no idea what you're talking about", I said, starting to put the earrings Nightmare got me in my ears." You've got a crush on her, stop lying"! He exclaimed, smirking wide."Oh my Zalgo! Okay! So what if I have a crush on her! It's not like she's gay. Right"? I said, unsure of my words. Anti shrugged, just as the doorbell rang. I turned around, opening it, and found Dark and Widdow with their mom, them holding a box each."Happy Birthday"! They all said in unison. I smiled wide as I put the chocker Night got me and said,"Thank you". Widdow then hugged me and I said,"Woah, who are you and what have you done with Widdow"? I asked, a shocked face going across mine."Oh shut up, I'm just feeling nice today", she said, letting go."Well okay then", Dark said, ruffling her hair. They all walked in, mom telling us to all sit in the living room so I could open my gifts, and we did. Widdow held her gift up and said,"Me first"! "Clam down, you act like you're gonna die", Anti and I both said. We all laughed, it being random, and I took her gift, opening it. It was a pair of blue and black headphones." Oh wow, thanks", I said, smiling. Dork handed me his and I opened it. It was an eisle."Thanks! I can actually keep my desk from getting paint all over it in now", I muttered."And so I can try painting and standing at the same time", I finished. Their mom handed me hers, and I opened it, finding a bow and seven arrows."Oh my Zalgo! This is awesome"! I said, smiling wide. "Probably annoy Anti with it", I said, smirking." Yeeeeah, try and I won't give you my gift", he said, crossing his arms. I looked at him, seeing both him and Dark were smirking, and they stood, walking to his room. A minute later, he and Dark came down, each of them holding boxes. I widened my eyes at how big they were, and Dark handed me the one he held."Open this one, first". I took the box, hooking my finger in a place where I could tear the paper, and I ripped it."No", I muttered, seeing a picture. I continued to rip it and I said,"No", a little louder. I ripped more and said,"No, No, No! You didn't "! " Oh, but I did", Anti said. I put my hands on the side of my head, gripping my hair, seeing the amp infront of me. Anti handed me his box. I took it, ripping the paper, and as soon as I saw the item inside, I stopped."I'm literally about to cry", I said, tears brimming my eyes. Everyone chuckled, me opening the gift more, and it was a light blue version of the guitar I've wanted for YEARS."How long have you been saving!? Aren't the amp and guitar a thousand dollars each"!? I asked, not believing what was happening."I started saving when I was fifteen", he said, smiling."Try it out", Dark said, smiling. I started to take the amp and guitar out of the boxes, setting the amp up, and I plugged in the guitar to the amp. I held the puck in might hand, and I started to play. It was more awesome than I expected! I stopped, smiling wide, and I said,"Thank you so much".