Chapter Four

Anti's POV:

I sat in the living room with Dark, everyone bringing in presents, and there was a lot of stuff that I've always wanted. Widdow handed me hers and it was a pair of green and black headphones. My jaw dropped and I said,"Holy fook, thanks Widdow". She said,"Welcome, brother in law", and I smiled a little."That it"? Dark asked."No, there's one left", mom said, looking at AnaMarie. I looked at AnaMarie and she had her hands behind her back, looking down."Go on", mom said. AnaMarie pulled her arm from behind her, holding a green box that had bow on it."You.....got me a present"? I asked."Yeah, I, saves my allowance money". "Well, that sure is a change", I said earning a smirk from her." Shut the fook up and open it before I return it", she said, giggling. I chuckled, taking the box, and opening it. I pulled the flap to the cardboard box open and I stopped. It was the one thing I've always wanted. I grabbed it, pulling it out, and I felt tears brim my eyes. Mom gasped and I set it in the box, hugging AnaMarie. She slowly hugged me back and I whispered,"Thank you". A tear fell and she pulled back, looking at me."Are you....crying"? She asked. I wiped my eye and said,"No"? She giggled and said,"Yes you are". I chuckled, her hugging me, and I hugged her back. I wiped my eyes when we let go and I held the knife again."Jeez, you must've saved A LOT of your chore money in order to get this", I said, examining the knife. She nodded a said,"I had to start saving two months ago, since the amount of my allowance is five dollars as the knife was two hundred". I smiled and mom was smiling.

Time skip

I stood at the door with Dark while Widdow and his mom walked out and I said,"See you tomorrow"? "Of course", he replied. He placed a kiss on my lip and I smiled as he walked out. He waved and I blew a kiss at him, him grabbing it and placing it on his heart. I smiled, blushing a little, and I closed the door." Wait, Dark didn't get you anything "? Mom asked as she was sitting on the couch, trying to brush AnaMarie's hair again, and I said," Yeah he did. Two things". AnaMarie's hair was down, which thought she looked cute with it down, and she said,"Two"? "Yeah". I put my fingers behind my ear and said," The earrings I've always wanted". Mom gasped and said,"What's the second thing"? "The most best boyfriend ever". Her and AnaMarie both smiled and AnaMarie said," My OTP". I smiled, walking up to my room, and seeing something on my desk. It seemed to be a picture frame and I got closer to it. It was a picture of Dark and I when we were at the park and the frame said The one I've always loved. I smiled, seeing a nail in my wall, and I heard AnaMarie yell,"Ow! That hurts"! "Well, maybe you should've brushed your hair instead of letting it get in a horrifying tangled mess"! I chuckled as I hung the picture on the nail smiling." Best. Birthday. Ever".