Chapter Two

Anti's POV:

I was smiling the whole way home and AnaMarie said,"I think it was really sweet of Dark to get you the earrings you've always wanted". I nodded, smiling more, and we walked inside our house, our jaws dropping. The table was set up with plates, cups, etc, there was a green banner that said in black letters HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTI!!!, another table with chips, dips, and other snacks."Did mom do this"? I asked."I Guess so", she replied, pointing out that the backdoor was open."Let's check it out", I said, walking over with her. As I pushed the sliding door open all the way, my eyes widened, so did AnaMarie's, and it was because there was a bounce house being set up, a table with presents, and our mom standing infront of the table. She turned around, smiling wide, and said,"There's my birthday boy"! I smiled, her walking over and hugging me, and I said,"Did you do all of this"? "Yes-Sir-E! Just for my boy", she replied." Oh, and your cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents sent a lot of presents". "I see that", I replied. " Well, Dark and Widdow should be here soon, so I'll call you when they get here". We both nodded, us heading up to our rooms, and I set my bookbag next to me as I sat at my desk. There was a sketch book with a picture of Dark and I, holding knives that had blood on them. I started to sketch more on the picture, hearing tearing noises from AnaMarie's room, and just thought she was having trouble with another drawing and she was ripping the paper up.

AnaMarie's POV:

I closed my door, digging in my closet for something."Aha, there you are", I said, pulling out a knife. It was black with green lines on it, and Anti had been DYING for this knife. I pulled out a small cardboard box, big enough for the knife, and I pulled out green wrapping paper, tape, and started to wrap the box up, trying to be quiet so Anti wouldn't hear me. When I finished, I put a bow on it that had a tag on it that said To:Anti From:AnaMarie. I hid it behind me until I made my way to the stairs and quickly made my way down them, walking outback, seeing Mom was still out there. She noticed me and said,"What's that, AnaMarie "? I looked down, to shy to look at her, and said," Uh, a p-present for Anti". I never really got him presents, sine I always use my allowance on myself, but I saved up enough money to buy Anti the gift he's always wanted. I looked up at her, seeing her smile, and I smiled a little, placing the box on the table. I ran back inside, hearing a knock on the door. I walked over, opening it, and saw Widdow, Dark, and their mom. The reason why we only have our mothers is because our dads were both in a car, kinda drunk, and they weren't paying attention, so they rammed into a brick wall, dying. "Aaay, it's mah girl, Widdow", I said, us doing our little handshake. She had a box, which seemed like a present, and I said," There's a table outside for the presents". She nodded, running outback. I saw Dark and said,"He's up in his room". He nodded, making his way up."She's outback", I said to their mom. She nodded and I closed the door behind her as she walked outback, Widdow coming back in."Let's go play Minecraft "! "Yeah"!

Dark's POV:

I made my way to Anti's room, knocking on his door, and I heard him call," What do you want, AnaMarie"? "Oh, I didn't know I sounded like an annoying sixteen year old girl to you", I said, jokingly. I heard him doing something and he opened the door. He smiled, me smiling back, and I saw he was still wearing the earrings I got him." Oh hey", he said, me noticing he had a light tint of pink to his cheeks. He moved so I could walk in, and he closed the door behind me. Okay, Dark, you can do this. He sat on his bed, patting next to him, wanting me to sit next to him, and I did. He then sighed and said,"Dark? Can I tell you something"? "Yeah, anything", I said, looking down at him. He looked up at me and said," I'm, uh, I'm gay". My heart skipped a beat at that sentence."S-So am I"! I basically screamed, smiling. He smiled up at me and said,"I-I just wished my crush liked me back". I felt my heart jerk a bit in pain."Really? Who is he"? I asked, keeping my hopes up."Well, you know him. He's really funny, kind, hot, he never fails to make me smile, he's strong, he's a great singer, he has the most amazing body in the entire world, and his eyes are really beautiful". I felt my hope being lost, until he put his fingers behind his ear."He's also the one who got me these earrings". Wait, I got him those earrings. I felt myself blush like crazy and he smiled up at me.