Chapter Five

Anti's POV:

I finished getting dressed in the biker jacket, cut black shirt, black boots, and black jeans, still wearing the shock collar and Dark's earrings, and I swung my bookbag over my shoulder."Come on, AnaMarie! We don't have all day"! "She's probably gonna be a little late, Anti! Go ahead and go to school"! I heard mom say from inside AnaMarie's room. I did as told and started to make my way to the school.

Time skip

I arrived to the school, looking around, and I spotted Dark. I smiled wide, running over, and I yelled," Darky"! He looked and smiled as he was leaning against the school wall. I ran into his arms and I heard chuckles. I looked and saw Die and Virus. I blushed, letting go of Dark, an said,"Heeeeey guys. How was your trip"? Dark pulled me in his arms again and said,"No, hug me". I smiled, still blushing, and hugged him, looking up at him. He pecked my lips and I smiled, blushing more. "Dang it, I wish we didn't miss your party yesterday", Die said, snapping his finger." Oh, he cried", I heard a voice say. I saw that the guys turned their heads and gasped, and I looked, my jaw dropping. It was AnaMarie, but, she was wearing a black croptop, black skirt, black boots, those bracelets and chocker things that had spikes on them, kinda like Dark's, and her hair! It was straight and down. Widdow walked over, her jaw dropped, and she said,"Are you going on a date with someone or somethin' "!? She shook her head ,looking at me, and said," Happy late birthday present, bro". I smiled, and she said,"I wanted to surprise you, but when we get home, I'm tangling my hair, putting it up, and wearing my hoodie because I do NOT like how I look"."But you look cute", I said, earning a little bit of blush from her, and Dark said,"Widdow should agree, since she's your sister in law now". I nodded and AnaMarie smiled the biggest smile, Widdow making a 'Fook' face."Wiiiiiiiddoooooow", AnaMarie said."No", Widdow said."You know what is meeeeeaaaans". "I really don't want to know what it means". AnaMarie, looked at her and said," I get to annoy the fook out of you all I want"! Widdow groaned and said,"This has to be a dream". AnaMarie started to poke her face over and over and Widdow said,"I hate you". "I love me, too", AnaMarie replied. I chuckled, Dark picking me up bridal style, and I squeaked, blushing." That. Was. Adorable", Dark said. I looked away from him and said,"Shut up". "Nah". " Oh! Hey Dorkiplier! Guess what I have to tell you about Anto. BEFORE you got together", AnaMarie said, smirking. I raised my eyebrow and said,"What"? "Oh, y'know, all the times you would NEVER stop talking about him", she started. I felt heat come off of my cheeks and said," Shut up". "And the time you said he makes your heart flutter". " I said shut up". "And how you said that when you went to the beach all you could stare at was his muscular bod-". I pinned her to the ground and growled, my face red. She looked past me and said," Hey look, Dork is as red as a tomato". I slowly turned around, seeing Dark's face redder than ever, and I growled. "I'm gonna murder you". "No you won't, you love me to much", she replied, smirking.

Time skip

We got home, Dark and Widdow having to go with their mom to pick up their uncle who's been in jail for seven years. I pushed my hair back, mom still at work, and she has to go get dinner because Dark, Widdow, his mom, and his uncle are coming over for dinner again. I dropped my bookbag as I entered my room, seeing my green hoodie that had black sleeves was laid put across my desk, and saw a note. I read it and it said I was able to get the blood out ~ Moma. I smiled, changing, and I flopped on my bed." Anti! Wanna play Minecraft "!? "Sure"! I stood, walking to AnaMarie's room, and I chuckled once I saw her. Y'know why? Because her hair was tangled again and she was in her hoodie, skirt, and boots." Here ya go", she said, handing me my favorite out of the five controls she had, the green one.