Carl Grimes imagine

Carl Grimes imagine

You and Carl had been staying in a house with Rick and Michonne but then some guys came into the house and took it. I'm not sure the whole story, after we ran away from the house Rick vaguely told us what had happened. Now we were staying on the rail road tracks, walking in the morning and sleeping on the tracks at night. Tonight was my night to keep watch. As I was sitting there I heard someone stand up behind me. As I looked over I saw it was Carl. He came and sat next to me grabbing my hand.

"Can't sleep?" I asked him.

"Not really. Just have a lot of thing on my mind" he said.

" you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

He took a long shaky sign "no. Not really".

"Ok, well if you do I've got two ears and they can listen for hours" I told him smiling. He gave me a weak smile.

"Carl. Really are you ok" I asked a little worried. I looked at him and saw he had a few tears running down his cheeks.

"Hey, what's the matter" I asked rubbing his hand.

He looked at me trying not to cry harder, " I'm worried about Judith, and the other people from the prison, in worried we will never find Terminus. I'm just worried" he says.

"Well you don't have to worry about Judith we will find her and if we don't, we don't. And I know the other people from the prison are strong. Every single one of them. They'll make it threw. And for Terminus, we have no idea if its even real so I can understand why your worried about that" I say smiling a bit. Carl smiles a bit then hugs me.

"Thank you" he says.

" hey it's one thing I'm here for. Now get some sleep you insomnia tic teenager" I say pushing him in the direction of were he was "sleeping" before.