Carl Grimes imagine

A/N this one is based off of last nights episode (4x16).

Carl Grimes imagine

You, Michonne, Rick and Carl were all on your way to Terminus. You had been walking for about 2 days. You found an abandoned car on the side of the round and decided to camp there for the night. You and Carl were sleeping in the care while Rick and Michonne kept watch. The only problem was you weren't sleeping. You hadn't slept in about 2 days. You were always tired but could never sleep, in fear that something or someone would attack you guys. You were sitting in the car while Carl slept. All of a sudden there was a loud banging on the window which made you look over and Carl to wake up. You look out the window and there is a man smiling sickly at the two of you. You looked over to Rick and Michonne who had guns to there head. Carl looked to you frightened. Another loud bag on the window and your car door and Carl's car door were being opened. You were both dragged out of the car and you were thrown on the ground. You squirmed trying to get up from the ground.

"Ha-ha you better stop squirming" the man that had thrown you on the ground said. You continued to squirm when you faintly hear noises of struggling. You looked over for a second and saw Carl on the ground desperately trying to get up.

The man that was holding you down hit you in the face and you continued to squirm under him. "Let them go" you hear Rick growl. You kept struggling, trying with all your might to get up. When all of a sudden you hear a guy shot.

"Let him go" Rick growled again to the man that was holding Carl. The man let go of Carl while Michonne ran over an shot the man that was on top of you. You ran over to Carl and Michonne. Michonne hugged Carl to her chest while you sat next to them on the ground. You all watched as Rick stabbed repeatedly the man that was on top of Carl.

"Are you guys ok" Rick asked turning around and looking at you all. "Yea" Michonne said. You and Carl just shook your heads yes. That night you and Carl were sleeping in the car again.

"Are you ok" Carl asked looking at you. "Yeah. I guess" you said with a shaky voice. "Are you ok" you ask him. "As good as I can be" he says. Michonne popped her head in the car. "You two should get some sleep" she said. You and Carl nodded and went to sleep. Surprisingly you actually slept.