Prologue ~ Yule be mine

It was the night of the Yule ball.

I didn't have a date or ask anybody. At this point I was just ready to go home. The Triwizard tournament was almost over and I didn't even know why I was going anyway. I guess I just wanted to see what was going to happen...

I put on my black dress and small heels and put my brown hair in a braided updo. I did my makeup and put on some jewelry and decided that I was ready.

I walked down the halls of Hogwarts, my heels clicking against the tile floors as I walked. The warm glow of the torches lit up the halls towards the ball room. The dance was already in full swing and I was arriving late as usual. I slowly made my way down the stairs and started looking around when I noticed people were starting to stare. I made eye contact with several people and they all had a look of curiosity and wonder like they didn't know who I was but wanted to. I made my way over to an empty table and sat down just watching all the couples dance.

"Would you care to dance?"

I had been zoned out watching everyone dance that I hadn't noticed the suited figure walking towards me. He striking gray eyes and vibrant smile caught my attention and it took me a moment to process what he just said.

"W-what? Me? Oh I- I don't dance..." I finally spit out but I took one more look at those eyes and for some reason I was taking his hand and standing up. I realized as we got to the dance floor I didn't even know this handsome stranger I was now dancing with.

"What's your name stranger?" I asked trying to sound smooth. A smirk spread across his lips.
"Don't worry about it darling.." he whispered against my cheek.

We danced and laughed for hours and I truly had the time of my life. People slowly started leaving the dance as the hours went on. I was growing fonder and fonder of this boy who I had never met before and I didn't want to leave his side. My disdain for this castle was slipping away with every passing second.

"Do you want to take a break and go for a walk?" He whispered into my ear, the warmth of his breath sent shivers down my spine.

"Sure..." We exited the ball room and he took me out to the garden, where we walked in comfortable silence.

"Why I have I never seen you before?" He asked looking at me with so much curiosity.

"I'm visiting from Beauxbatons. I pretty much keep to myself and I have tried not to get close to anyone here. I stay out of people's way and I avoid gossip like the plague. If I'm not a part of it, I don't know about it, but on occasions I can figure things out on my own. I'm assuming you're a Slytherin by the colors on your tie," I stopped in front of him and put my hand on his tie, wrapping my fingers around it and pulling him closer. The look on his face was absolutely priceless.

"And I'm also going to assume from the blush on your cheeks and the smirk on your face you want to kiss me right now."  His hands moved to my hips and he started to lean in, I put my finger to his lips stopping him.

"And now you have confirmed my suspicions and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you really like me. How about we make a deal? Tell me your name and you get a kiss... Tell me my own name and you can take me back to your hopefully empty dorm," His eyes widened at my offer so I took that as a yes. "You have 3 guesses... now go." I turned on my heels and started walking and he followed close behind.

At the center of the garden there was a big tree with a bench under it and we took a seat. He had the biggest grin on his face ever.

"What's so funny??" I asked with a smirk plastered all over my face as well. No one ever knew my name so I knew this was a safe game to play.
"Oh I'm just imagining what we are gonna do tonight." He put his hands behind his platinum blond hair and leaned back against the bench, kicking his legs straight out in front of him and crossed his ankles.

"Oh really now? You haven't even tried guessing my name yet. How can you be so sure you're going to get it right?" I turned on the bench and put one leg up on the seat so I kind of sat facing him and I put my arm on the back of the bench and rested my face against my hand. My smirk still plastered all over my face.

"You're running out of time, darling."
I mimicked his accent on the last word, because that's what he called me earlier. After him not responding for a good couple of minutes I stood up and went to leave.

"Kathrine..."

I stopped in my tracks. How did he know my name? I turned around to look at him and he was standing there with both hands in his pockets with his head cocked to the side and the biggest smirk on his lips.

"W-what's my last name??" I stuttered out, I knew he wouldn't guess this.

"Malfoy." I turned around and breathed a sigh of relief. That wasn't my last name.

"Silly boy, that's not my last name." I laughed to myself thankful he hadn't said it. But suddenly I felt his hands on my hips and his breath on my neck. He was right behind me.

"I know, Blossom.. that's just what your last name is going to be..." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and making me melt under his touch. I'm never this easily played with but there was something about this boy and I don't know why he was able to do these things to me.

"Come with me.." He whispered taking one of my hands and interlocking our fingers and he lead me through the empty Slytherin common room down to his dorm. 

We arrived at the room and he closed the door behind us and locked it. Before we did anything I took off my jewelry and took my hair down letting it flow onto my shoulders. When I turned around his lips were immediately on mine and it felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. Everywhere he touched me tingled. Clothes where thrown everywhere and everything was disregarded except for one another. Our bodies and hips moved in sync, his lips were everywhere, and his hands roamed. I could feel myself on and edge like my body was going to explode and then he moaned in my ear... "Say my name...." he never actually told me his name but I had figured it out a long time ago, and as I reached my climax i basically screamed his name.

"DRACO."

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

A/N
Hello!! This is the first chapter of my rewrite. I'm keeping the first two chapters of my original One Shots just altering it so they flow with this book!! I hope you enjoy!