The Day I Met Him

sorry for grammar error and misspelled

enjoy ~~~

Tae POV

"Geezzz~ This guy's wearing the same clothes from yesterday"

"Doesnt that mean he hasnt taken a bath since?"

"Isn't he stink and dirty?"

"Hey look at his hair, it's a mess. Dirty. Eww I want to thrown up (gagged)"

Laugh, whispers, and giggled all over place

I just arrived and thats all I heard. I can't held my head up anymore, its hurts because that what they said were true. I looked at my shoes, and suddenly tears threathed to come out.

 I looked at my shoes, and suddenly tears threathed to come out

"OI SAY SOMETHING !!". said Jackson, my bully (hehe I love u Jackson) while grab my shoulders.

(someone kicked a chair)

Hey !! Hey stop that ! Shut up !.

"Thats unseemly. so stop it" said a boy

Then i looked up and there .... stood a boy. He was dignified and was like a flower -a rose- was what i thought. I was stare at him in awe.

 I was stare at him in awe

That's him. The transfer student, Jeon Jungkook.

he asked me " are you alright? did you get hurt anywhere?"

I stared at him for a while then i relized i didnt turn the answered... yet . "Y-y-yeah... im fine"

His hair is silky-smooth and his shirt brand-new. I thought that he was living in a different world from mine.

- After School -

"Are they always like that?"

"yeah"

"Everyday ?"

" y-ye" then he cut my sentences.

"You really LOW-LEVELED arent you?" he said

Suddenly i felt dizzy (haha) he must be kidding, yes?

I lowered my head evenmore. "We dont have a bath at our place and washing machine is broken too. so... da-dad doesnt come home often too..." I trailed off

Im so embrassed and feels like my eyes blur. I wanna cry but I cant. I don't wanna him pitying me evenmore (mentally scolled).

"COME OVER". suddenly i looked up and look into his eyes.

"eehhhh" my breath started to hitched when he grab my hand and drag me to his house. He allowed me to used his bathroom and give me some food

- At Jungkook's room -

"Here" he said while gimme full bag of clothes.

"Everyday on your way home take a bath at my place, take my clothes and go home, and wear them to school tomorrow!!. I only have my mom here, and its lonely to get bath alone so come with me. For the clothes they're mine, so its only natural that i wash them in my house. come return them everyday, okay." He said. "And also, one more thing.." he look at me and smile.

"Get stronger and next time be the one to protect me" he said while smiling at me.

"Why? ... aren't you going too far?" i said and look into his eyes.

"Because i always thought that you were beautiful. I just wanted to keep you by my side, thats all !!". that's it, I started to crying hard, my heart is clenching coz his kindness. He hugged me and whisper "its all right, youre gonna be fine"

The shirt that i thought to be stiff was, to a suprising extent very soft.

---
(many years later)

i laid my head on his shoulder and his arm went to my shoulders.

"Taebear you fell asleep? ... I wonder what dream you're having". he whisper while caressing my hair and kiss my forehead.

 he whisper while caressing my hair and kiss my forehead