Elijah Mikealson

Elijah Mikealson
Title: Teach me the waltz
mood: Tensed Love/Fluff
requested and song based

 Request by: anon
Request:Elijah teaches reader how to waltz. 
Extra:long imagine and anon
When I asked the reader to pick a song she chose 'wonderful world-Micheal Buble' and 'cant take that away from me-Jose James' But then I suggested 'Earned it by The Weeknd'
(Play it when the song lyrics begin. See media dash for song)

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Elijah when,he sees you in a red dress

Elijah when,he sees
you in a red dress...

You had been learning how to waltz with Elijah for five days now and surprisingly you were doing well. Chalk it up to your passion for dance that or Elijah Mikealson being one heck of a great teacher. You first came to New Orleans with your childhood best friend,Hayley Marshall.

To put it correctly you both hadn't come to new orleans instead you were kidnapped and trapped in a witches cemetery. Elijah was the first Original/Mikealson you two had met and once he took both you and Hayley into his care. You had immediately warmed up to the suave suited up vampire.

Hayley was pregnant with his brother,Klaus's child and when the witches found out about it,they led Hayley into a trap and you went with her to find out more information on her birth parents so the witches took you too. Elijah put both you and Hayley under his protection,which made you grow closer to him. 

Hayley had repeatedly teased you whenever you talked about Elijah. With your vampire hearing you could often hear Klaus teasing his brother as well. Of course Niklaus Mikelson never spared you either. He teased you quite often. A few days ago,Elijah overheard you moaning about how you wished to learn the waltz and he blurted out ʻʻI could teach you if it's what you wish.ʼʼ and obviously you jumped at the opportunity. 

You were just about to meet Elijah in his room for another dance session when Klaus stopped you. ʻʻA dancing date with my brother again,Y/n? that's wonderful.ʼʼ. He smirked.

You rolled your eyes playfully. ʻʻOh, Klaus your imagination really does run wildʼʼ

He chuckled as you walked pass him and up the stairs over to Elijah's room. 

You knocked twice ʻʻCome in,Y/nʼʼ
You fought back a shiver as he said your name so perfectly. Inhaling a breath of much needed air, you enter his huge room to find Elijah busy knoting his tie. 

 ʻʻHey.ʼʼ

ʻʻSome help,if you may?ʼʼ Elijah slightly turns towards you then back to the mirror. Struggling with his now messed up tie.

You nod  ʻʻOf courseʼʼ before standing in front of Elijah as you fix his tie.

ʻʻYou do this every day,Elijah. What made you require my help right now?ʼʼ You wonder aloud.