Chapter 4- P.O.V. Luna

While you are reading this you probably understand the summary of my life. People usually care more about my brain than me.

I refuse doing the IQ test this month, but doctors say it's crucial and I could save many peoples lives, so at the end I agree. I hate doing those test, so boring. The questions are usually way too easy for me!

After the test, I get my laptop out and Skype Jade, my best friend . I do have 2 other friends but I am not sure if I can trust them as much as I trust Jade. Jade is even closer to me then Rose. She is basically like my sister. I have another close friend too, Oliver. He lives next-door and is one of the few people that don't see me as just a brain, but a human, a friend, a teenager. I have to admit that I do have a slight crush on Oliver since we started becoming friends last year, but I can handle it. I am not so crazy about love like in romance books. I care more about reading books and writing stories, they mean a lot to me.

When Jade answers she looks sad. I do not understand:

-"Hey Luna" she says while trying to sound normal "How's life?"

-"Before talking about my life can I ask what has happened to you" I ask trying to sound comforting.

-"Can I explain you when you come over" she asks "I am not totally in the mood right now to talk about it on the phone" I nod, end the call and dress up.