I move to the couch with Jaxon and sit by his feet. I start to go over the workout plan again then my eyes start to get droopy. The silence wasn't helping and I felt myself fall asleep as I tried to read Harry's writing. It felt like only a few minutes pass when someone shakes me awake. I open my eyes and I was laying next to Jaxon. A blanket covered the both of us, so I just leave it on Jaxon when I stand up to stretch.

"Was I out for long?" I ask, yawning.

Harry shakes his head, searching for something on his desk. "I let you sleep for about thirty minutes, but the girls are getting ready now."

"It's been thirty minutes and they're just now getting ready?" I frown.

"What do you mea–" he stops then laughs. "Oh, I-I was talking to a few of them before and- and they just kept asking questions, you know how they are?"

I nod even though I wasn't sure I could believe him with his behavior at the moment. I get the notebook and go to his side.

"So I didn't really get to go over the plan you wrote down, but I saw that you wanted to do ten laps in the beginning then end it with ten laps as well." I point at the written words, scooting closer for him to see because he kept taking little steps away. "Harry, can you just look at this?" I say getting frustrated. "What's wrong with you today?"

Harry snatches the notebook from my hands then moves from behind his desk. "I just wanted to see if you'd like to step it up because Monique did it once and it helped their performance a little." he explains, keeping his eyes down and bit hit bottom lip. "You don't have to go with this plan if you don't want to."

He finally looks up at me as I walk to his side again. "Do you think we can go out on the track to do the laps?" I ask, looking up at him. "Or will it be too hot outside?"

Harry shrugs, glancing at the door. "What do you think, Rylee?" he says, handing the notebook then went to the door. "Hey Quinn, what's up?"

Quinn stood by the door, leaning half of her body in. "Well for one, I think setting the workout outside is a great idea. It would be something new than being stuck in the gym the whole time." she smiles at me then looks at Harry. "Also, I was walking through the locker room and I have this little scrape from the bench, but the girls forced me to come and tell you." she says, rolling her eyes. "I don't think it's that bad." she reveals her hidden body and she held a blood soaked paper towel over her upper thigh.

"Holy shit!" I curse out, dropping the notebook on the desk.

"Quinn, a little scrape doesn't bleed that much." Harry says, helping her to a chair by his desk. "A bench did this?"

"I might've tripped over it, but seriously," she laughs, plopping on the chair. "I just need a bandaid and I'll be good."

Harry kneels in front of her and removes the paper towel to reveal a deep cut. Blood rapidly came from the cut, so Harry quickly covered it again.

"Dammit Quinn," he breathes out, turning to me. "Go to the cabinet and get some gauze from the first aid kit in there." he orders, grabbing Quinn's hand to put over the cut. "Keep pressure on this, okay."

"Guys, I'll be fine." she says, laughing as she watches us. "What are you doing?" she asks when Harry pulls his phone out.

"I'm calling an ambulance." he tells her. "Quinn, this is a laceration and a bandaid won't help you. Did you even look at the cut?"