Connor x reader : Hide and seek ( Lemon)

{Before i start the story check this out.}

{ Warning this chapter is a lemon if you don't like lemons then don't bred this chapter

{ Warning this chapter is a lemon if you don't like lemons then don't bred this chapter. You have been warned ." }
Ahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah * wipes tears of laughter and joy }
P
As you ran through the trees being careful not to make sound. You quickly looked around and saw no sign of Connor I sighed but, then felt my waist being tackled which made me screech as we hit the snow which made me shiver and yell " CONNOR IM GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU AGHHHBHHHBB"!! You then get up and watched as he scrambled away and then disappeared . You ran after him but, ends up getting lost in the Forrest. You looked around and shouted" Connor , Connor ,CONNOR WHEE ARE YOU"? You then sat back against the tree then let a few tears  slip until you felt to rough but soft hands get a grip on your chin then tilt your head up to see Connor. But, before you could tell or scream you wee pulled into a deep passionate kiss. You felt him bite your lower lip asking for entrance but you playfully denied which he didn't like so he grabbed your breast then began to lightly massage  it which made you moan into the kiss which gave him access to your wet cavern. You then fell his other hand travel lightly up your back to get a good grip on your hair then he pushed your mouth to his in deeper then you felt his tongue slide right next to yours then you and him started tongue wrestling in a fight for dominance which he obviously won. He then pushed you down on the light snow then began to give you butterfly kisses and hickeys on your neck which made you slightly Moan then he did the unthinkable he began to unbutton your shirt and pants which left you in nothing but your panties. Then you felt one of his hands go up your stomach strait to your right breast then you felt his lips on your left gently sucking it making it perk up. You felt his other hand travel to your f/c panties then felt them be pulled down then watched as he threw it somewhere in the Forrest then he stuck a finger inside you then added another finger after another until he decided you were ready for his member which he immediately thruster inside which made you cry out in pain but, as he thruster harder and faster your cries of pain turned into pleasure which made you pant " Harder, faster Connor". He then did it as fast as he could then he collapsed in the snow right next to you then brought your body onto his chest then whispered in your ear" I love you". You looked at him and said " I love you to Connor".