2. what the hell is a stiles pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"i already told you, lydia, i don't give extra credit for alternate equations based on your own theoretical findings." mrs. fleming told her.

"okay, then." lydia said.

"malia, claws. claws, malia." skylar said and her claws went away.

skylar was doing her work when she turned her head and saw a female doctor sitting in the seat that was once empty.

"sorry but, who are you? what are you doing in this class?" skylar asked and the woman turned to her and opened her mouth making her hear the noise of a train.

skylar snapped out of it and looked back to see she was never there. she placed her hand on her forehead and rubbed the side of it.

after class, she saw the woman again and ran after her. when she got out the door, she was wearing the outfit she was a few nights ago and she also noticed it was dark out.

you know me. oh, thank god, you know me.

do you see him?

do you see him? alright, come on, come on!

skylar felt something soft touching her hands and she started running but she didn't know why.

this way. whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, this way, this way.

"where are they?" she asked.

everywhere!

you're gonna forget me

"i won't... i won't!" skylar said.

"skylar, look out!" malia shouted grabbing her arm and pulling her.

skylar was brought back to reality and she saw that she almost ran into traffic.

"are you okay?" lydia asked her.

"i'm fine." skylar replied.

"what were you doing?" malia asked.

"trying to remember." skylar replied.

-

skylar and lydia got a text from malia telling them to go to the school cause she needed their help.

"hello?" lydia said.

"over here." malia said as they saw her with one of her arms chained up.

"oh, god." skylar said.

"has it really come to this?" lydia asked.

"can you give me a hand?" malia asked.

"if this is a new after school club, count me out?" lydia said.

"yeah, you can count me out, too. sorry, malia." skylar said.

"i've got a problem. i'm growling at people in class. i'm clawing at my desk. i tried turning the floor of my bedroom into a coyote den. do these look familiar to you?" malia said showing the chains.