Chapter 1

[Reader's POV]

The thought of going to an all boy's school never crossed my mind, until today. "Do I really have to go? For gods sake, I have boobs!" I yell. "Yes you have to go and I don't know if your boobs will be the only problem. Now go get ready. My mom told me. I sigh and walk back to my room.

When I got back to my room, I lay on my bed and ponder what I'm going to do. 'I can't just walk into an all boys school, do they know how hormonal those boys are?' I thought to myself as I got ready. As I pass by my closet I notice a pair of khaki pants, representing my school uniform. "Wait!" I yell as an idea came to mind.

I take off my shoes and short skirt, putting on the khaki pants. Luckily they still fit from when I was at my old school. It was strictly pants or skirts for the woman and pants or shorts for the men, In my opinion I preferred pants.

I wrap ace bandages around my torso to make my breasts less obvious, then putting my white button up shirt on. "Y/n, you almost ready?" My mom yells. "Yeah! Hang on!" I respond. I hear her sigh from the other end of the door before leaving.

After I had finished dressing, I snuck into my parent's closet and grabbed my dads navy blue blazer, slipping it on. I look into the mirror with a satisfied look on my face. "Now I just have to take my makeup off and fix my hair, then I will have successfully turned into a boy," I say to my reflection. "Kinda..." I murmur.

Once I finished taking off my makeup and pulling my hair up and into a beanie, I walk downstairs. "Thank god you're-" My mom says before taking a look at me. "What the hell have you done?" She asks walking around me. "I don't want to be the only girl surrounded by hormonal teenagers, so I decided to become one myself." I say with a slight bounce in my step.

She gives me a weird look before ushering me out of the house. "Whatever, let's just go or you'll be late" She says.

The second we got to the school, the principle gave me a weird look. "You're Y/n?" He asks and I nod my head. "Well I don't blame you for dressing as a boy, they're hormonal" He says. "See! I told you!" I say turning to my mom. She rolls her eyes.

I get out of the car and leave with the principle so he could show me around. "Do you play any sports?" He asks. "I didn't do sports at my old school" I say. "Any hobbies?" He asks trying to keep the conversation going. "I don't know if you'd consider choir a hobby" I chuckle. "Oh, we have choir here, did you sign up?" I shrug my shoulders not remembering if I did or not.

He takes me to the office to collect my schedule. "Looks like I do have choir." I mumble. I see the principle look at me from the corner of my eye, a smile evident on his face. "Your locker is right down this hall. That should be all, come to me if you need anything." He says before leaving.

I get to my locker and put everything in, grabbing only necessary things for my class. I was confused where to go since I was the only one in the school at the moment. 'At least this gives me time to walk around and find my classes.' I thought as I closed my locker.

Soon the halls flooded with students from every opening. I fix my beanie on my head and straighten out my blazer. It was then that I realized I wasn't able to speak, it would blow my cover.

After walking around for a bit, I finally found my first period class. Language. Once I walk in I notice the teacher and I are the only ones in the room. "Ah, you must be Y/n. Don't worry the principle already told me." She says with a wink. I give a small wave and smile, before sitting down.

The classroom fills up with students, some talking, yelling and laughing. But one group of boys stood out from the rest. "Did you really have to break my lock?" A boy with broad shoulders asks the tall one wearing thick glasses. "I had to get my glasses somehow." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Can we help you?" One asks. I shake my head, my cheeks turning red in embarrassment for staring to long. "Hey! I've never seen you before, are you new?" The energetic one asks and I nod my head. I turn to face them fully to see a boy with dark brown hair staring at me.

Before they could ask anymore questions the bell rings for class to begin. The one with broad shoulders sits down in the empty seat next to me. "I'm Kim Seokjin, you can just call me Jin." He says holding his hand out. I take his hand with hesitation, shaking it lightly. "What's your name?" He asks. 'Y/n, Y/n L/n.' I write down on a piece of paper. "Y/n is kind of a girly name don't you think?" He says. I nod my head with a small toothy grin.'You got that right...' I thought to myself as I brought out my things for class.

Throughout the class Jin had introduced me to his friends. The tall one was Kim Namjoon, The energetic one was Jung Hoseok, The two boys who walked behind them were Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. "The one over there sleeping is Min Yoongi," Jin whispers while pointing at the sleeping boy. "And the one with dark hair who was staring at you is, Park Jimin." He finishes. I nod my head in understanding.

After class was over I rushed to my locker, avoiding as much human interaction as I can. "Y/n!" I hear Jin yell from behind me. I groan, slowly turning around. "You want to have lunch with us?" He asks gesturing to his group of friends who were struggling to catch up. I nod my head frantically, wanting to get out of the situation as fast as possible.

"God that was close," I mumble as I reach my locker. I look at my schedule to see I had choir next. 'Dammit, I can't sing without them finding out.' I thought. I groan and start my walk to choir. "Why didn't I think this through." I mumble.

I walk into the classroom, all eyes on me. "Are you, Mr. L/n?" The teacher asks and I nod my head. He walks up to me and leans down to my ear. "The principle already told me." He whispers. I nod my head, thankful.

I look around the room to try and spot if I know anybody to sit by. "You can sit by Jimin, Jimin please stand." The teacher says. Jimin stands up and I walk over to where I'll be sitting for the school year.

Jimin sits back down once I sit down, eyeing me closely. I try to ignore him and pay attention to the teacher, but fail miserably as I can still see him staring at me.

As class goes on, Jimin's stare turns into slight glances. While I was writing down notes, he passes me a piece of paper. I turn to look at him before opening it, a small evident smile on his face. Hesitantly, I open the note.

'What's a girl like you doing in an all boys school?' It read. My eyes widen.