Who Am I? :chapter 14: Germain

I know its taken me over a year to update this story,but ive been really busy but I promise to finish this book within a few weeks, thanks for all the votes and comments but please keep voting and commenting.
______________________________________________________________________We had to act fast, because we had no idea what they had planned out for us. Jacinth already sent his men after us once and I'm darn sure they are still scouring the city for us.

Now I had more than one mission at hand. I have to protect my friends and siblings, also find out why in God's name I must be killed, like for Christs sake I'm just a teenager who wanted nothing more than to go to college and experience the parties, the thrill of living alone, the clubs, you name it and to study of course. Now the time is here and I'm on some death mission.

"Oh great!"

"Did you say something Lin?" lex asked while stuffing snacks into a back pack.

"Nah, never mind"

The day was here, I had no idea what we would do or what would happen if shots were fired at us. Although the suits were fully protected with bullet proof vest and what not.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah, we are"

"Im so sorry guys, I never wanted you all to be involved in this"

"It okay, Lin you didnt force us remember" Luke pointed out

"Less chatting more suiting up like we have to go! " Lex said while stuffing the last back pack with food.

"wait, wait, I know this is a life or death situation and I might sound a bit incensitive but please can we all pose for a picture? "

We all stared at Miriam but well none of actually objected to her suggestion.

"ok then, you guys should gather around, even you Lex"

Lex was getting a bit furious but quickly changed her expression when Miriam was taking the pictures.

"Now thats enough fun and memories, we are ready now lets go."

"Yes Ma'am!"

we all followed behind Lex and we headed straight for the car.

"Whose car is this Lex, have we been spotted?" I said as I saw a black Suv parked outside. I was scared out of my wits and I thought I would be able to use the guns and the few moves I had acquired from the training before I died, well guess this is my faith. I thought to myself as I was about to surrender my Gun.

"Oh would you quit the drama? "

"I ordered it from a trusted friend of mine, now would you all get in, time is running out."
Lex threw the keys to Dake and he got into the car in queue.

I was glad because this car was a three sitter and although we might die but we should get comfortable before we battle right.

It was 6:00 pm and we were headed to the hideout where few of Jacinth's men stayed with Lex leading the way.

Germain••••

"You guys are useless! you cant even catch those miserable school kids, especially the children of those traitors". I said as I striked my hands on the table.

"We are sorry father, but my men are on it and so am I, they are in the company of LexII."

"Oh she is also in on this, I knew she would betray us someday, never knew it would be soon. Jacinth I do not want to hear any more excuses, now bring me those kids or loose your head! "

"yes father" Jacinth said as he left my finely decorated office.

I was so furious that I could kill any one who dared anger me right at that instance.

Jacinth had to look for Jack and Livvie and also their miserable children I wanted the whole family right infront of me and I wanted to deal with them personally.

"Arman!! "

"Yes father? " he said as he quickly rushed up the stairs after hearing my call from the speakers.

"Gather the troop we have to catch those traitors!!"

"yes father"