Dominant part 1

This is the new oneshot of Princhael i hope you like it and please enjoy

Enjoy

Bad era /1999 era

Michael's POV

It's been awhile since me and Prince started dating for awhile now and our relationship was nice so far so good ......well for now .

You see me and Prince wanted to take our relationship to the next level the only problem is ...I'm a virgin and I don't want to go too far or force him to do anything and I know Prince would be the same thing.

I went into Prince's room and see him reading a book I sat next to him and surprised him with a hug and kiss. " Hey babe." he said as he kissed me. "Hey sweetie what are you doin?" I said.

"I'm Reading a book but I'm done with it anyways." He closed his book and sat it down on the drawer. "So what do you wanna do?" He said as he played with my hair. "I have a question for you Prince." I said nervously.

" what is it?" Prince replied. "Well since we've been together for awhile and all .... I was wondering if maybe... we could ..take our relationship to another level?" I instantly blushed. "So you're trying to say we want to fuck is that it?" He said ."Mike why haven't you said anything I would've make it come true for you."

"That's the problem...I've never done this before."

"What do you mean 'never done this before' "

"I mean ...I'm a...virgin."

"Hey don't feel bad it's my first time too but I'm going to make it special."

"Like what?"

"Being on top"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me you gotta problem with that?"

"Yes I do have a problem with it. HA I bet You're not good on top."

Without warning Prince pushed me on the bed."Wanna bet." He said seductively. "Oh fuck you." I said sarcasticly. "Uh uh uh language or do you want me to punish you." Prince warned me.

"Do what you want to me but I won't be on the fucking bottom."

He kisses my neck violently.
"AH" I shuddered. "Stop I'm sensitive there."

"I warned you to stop telling me what to do and stop swearing so now I'm gonna punish you."

"Please dont stop."

Then Prince slapped my rear end  I then screamed. "Didn't I told  don't tell what to do I'm in charge now kitten." He scolded. "You just do what I say ."

"I thought you said that our first time is gonna be special." I cried.

"It is I just love being dominate."

"Not like this you keep spanking me like I'm some kind of a fucking slut AAH." I screamed as prince slapped my ass.

" do you want me to get real ugly with you I said no swearing." He scoled

"Look who's talking you swear alot."

"You don't worry about me now be a good boy and take those clothes off."

"I won't if you stop slapping my a-I mean butt I will."

"Do you want the easy way or the hard way take them off."

"Fuck you, you don't own me I'll take them off when I'm ready."

He bites my neck. "AAH"

"Say 'fuck you' to me one more time."