27.Under his lips.

~An entire world dwelled under his lips. The feeling he long suppressed, escaping from his lips, crept into mine.~

I was standing on the love lane, the bridge through which the entire ocean's magic is witnessed. We both used to come here, where he would always comfort me. And where we looked up at the stars and breathed the fresh crisp air.

It was midnight. The bridge was empty, nothing but only silence surrounded it. Holding the bars for support, I climbed at the top. I threw my look at the sky. Thousands of stars freckled the sky just to welcome me. The ocean was already prepared to embrace me.

I didn't think of my parents. Nothing mattered at that very moment for, the guilt against myself was raising. My throat was being captured by big lumps of pain. Giving up your life was a hard decision, but for me I didn't think that much for, the only thing I loved was him. Only him. My life was only for him.

Before mingling with the water, I let my heart howl out one last time few strong words, the words that I lived by.

"JHOPE I LOVE YOU!"

Uttering my heart's last content out, I exhaled one last time with a heavy heart. My trembling state just wanted to mingle with the water already.

I jumped, but the water didn't embrace me it was something else. I was nestled into a warm body. My eyes were shut, not wanting to see the unfamiliar situation. My heart was already thumping hard and the vision was blurred because of the constant crying.

My frightened state remained attached to the body for several minutes with my trembling arms clenching onto the person's jacket tightly. All of my thoughts flew away into the sky, leaving it all blank. I couldn't even calculate what really had happened, my heart wasn't allowing it to think.

I felt the person soothing my head, while the other held me tightly to the person's torso. The person was sobbing as felt from his heaving chest beneath my face.

The person pulled me back, allowing me to see the face.

I went awestruck for, it was him. My eyes widdened at the sight, seeing his intense state made me more afraid. How did he even know I was there? Maybe he caught the hints that were put into the text.

"JHOPE? WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? I WANT TO DIE. LET ME DIE." I saw his face that was aghast and was immersed in  nothing, but complicated tears.

Being enveloped in entire emptiness, my shaking knees collapsed on the floor. I tried to bury my guilty state into my two hands, wanting to hide.

He crouched down. Detaching my hands off my face, wanting him to face his bewildered state; he questioned.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? HOW COULD YOU?" He asked in a bitter and loud tone while shaking me back and forth requesting for the answer as tears cascaded down his wet cheeks.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." I blurted out while clinging again onto his chest; this time hugging him tightly.

"How dare you do this? How can you.. hurt ...yourself Yoonhaya?" He stuttered, trying to hold back his strong tears.

"Jhope, a life without you is nothing. I want to live with you."

"We can't be together. You're not being able to survive when I'm still alive, what would you do when I..."