* ❈💙 Sia Merel 💙❈ *

Sia Merel

Blink Of An Eye

Sia laid very still, taking deep breaths as she allowed the female Doctor of the pack to stitch up the back of her upper thigh. The wolf inside her howled in anger, she was seething angry as the wound was inflicted by another she-wolf of the pack when they were caught vulnerable.

It was done just as she was finished her first run, vulnerable as she was shifting forms. The attack was witnessed and the guilty bitch was taken down by the Alpha who was the one who caught her attacking another pack female.

The guilty bitch by the name Teresa was older than Sia and it was done because the bitch knew who Sia's true mate was and she wanted to take Sia down to get to him.

~~

Two years later, Sia packed her bags as she was headed off to University. With her scarred up body from all the attacks on her, she wasn't staying around for more.

She and her wolf were both totally giving up seeing as her true mate had not ever accepted her, nor verbally in front of the pack admitted she was his true mate. No one could say she hadn't tried but nothing helped as he was being hounded by the pack females and he was too interested in having sex with all the easy pickings.

The scheming pack sluts too are scarred seeing as she had more than one attack her to get her out of the way. Two freaking years was more than long enough to try to get her true mate to accept her and have to defend herself against the pack sluts who she deemed as feral like rogue threats.

~~

She fooled them all as she slipped off the pack lands. Instead of a University in the states, she headed overseas to go to an all werewolf University.

She had secretly contacted them and had her enrollment guaranteed. The further away from her god damned and disgusting one true mate the better. Even her wolf agreed as his wolf was closed off to them and had never accepted her wolf either.

On the plane, she renounced her ties to the pack and declared herself a lone wolf. She did seeing as she and her wolf were hurting from the circumstances regarding their true mate.

~~

With the first stop in England being at the European Council, Sia had a sit down with a Council Elder who helped her. That was after seeing the Council Doctor to have her full exam and all shots given on her arrival. She sat down with an Elder recommended by a female Doctor she had seen.

Once her scarred body was noticed, the doctor cursed and ordered Sia to tell her what happened. Sia admitted to finding her true mate. He also knew they were true mates but wouldn't accept her verbally or otherwise. The pack females each attacked her and went on to sniffing and doing more with her true mate as he wouldn't accept Sia or wolf.

It wasn't because she was weak.  The first attack being while her back was turned and she was vulnerable shifting forms after that first shift at 16. She admitted she defended herself violently after the first attack on her and they were worse off as she went for their faces, necks and vulnerable bellies.

Her scars were all documented as they were mostly on her back, arms and legs. Both Councils were notified as Doctor Yvette recorded Sia speaking. Doctor Yvette added that Sia had unblocked her scent and she was speaking the truth. Besides the Doctor sensing her being strong, Sia was declared by her full exam as pure blooded and innocent.

The Council Elder fogged her memories for both she and her wolf from feeling. The mate bond was shrunk or sealed off from her feeling it as her true mate was cruel and unfaithful and didn't deserve feeling anything from Sia at all.