☆ Juliette Angel ☆

Juliette Angel

Blink Of An Eye

In the blink of an eye, Julie went from sleeping peacefully in her seat, to the plane she was in, spiraling down to earth.

She sat up screaming, with no sound coming out of her mouth. She grabbed the bed sheets wrapped around her body and pulled them off her as they felt like they were strangling her.

Once they were off her completely, she stood and rushed to the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and turned the water on.

She raised her head and gulped some of the cold water before turning on the hot water and stripped her bedclothes off.

That was the fourth time this month she had the same freaking nightmare. After washing and rinsing, she turned the water off before grabbing her towel and drying off.

She didn't go back to bed, it may only be 3 am, but she wasn't going to get any more sleep that night as she had tried before and failed. Soon as she was dressed, she pulled all her blankets and sheets, then pillow covers off the bed and took them down to the laundry room.

She'd never been on a plane in her life and had no idea why that recurring nightmare kept repeating itself. It was hard keeping it from everyone, as far as she knew, no one knew.

More than two hours later, her bed was remade and her soaking wet pajamas were rung out. She gathered up her dirty laundry and headed down to do them as well.

By the time everyone started stirring, she'd done all her laundry, had made herself breakfast and ate. The last thing she did while in the kitchen was put on a pot of coffee.

She headed outside as soon as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, headed towards the kitchen. She took a walk, ended up climbing a huge tree and sitting way up in the branches.

She stayed silent as a mouse, but was found by Alpha Andy as he stood below her and yelled for her to get the hell down from there.

She took one last deep breath and let it out as she climbed down. She frowned when she jumped down as he said come Juliette, we are having a pack meeting. She nodded and bit her lip as she followed him back to the pack house.

He parted from her as he rushed up on their back porch he used as a stage. She moved around the back yard, until she took a seat on the empty ground, crossed her legs and leaned back on her arms.

She lifted her face to the midday sun and listened but didn't look as Alpha Andy reported on pack business. She heard every word, heard the mumbles throughout the pack members as he mentioned visitors were coming, so they had to mind their manners and be on their best behaviors.

When he stated some of them would have to share their rooms, Julie opened her eyes as he said her name. He looked back at her and said your sharing with Mindy when they arrive as your room is one of the cleanest and will be used by the guests.

She opened her mouth to complain as she hated Mindy. But Mindy opened her fat mouth first and started bad mouthing her. Julie looked away and grit her teeth because there was no way in hell she was bunking with the slut Mindy.

That girl was a slut, her room stunk like she'd never once cleaned it and her clothes and shit were scattered throughout the room. She probably even had used condoms scattered all over the floor, it was such a disgraceful sight.

It was a wonder, Julie thought, that Mindy hasn't become pregnant yet, with the amount of sex she'd been caught having. Maybe she had and used the pack doctor's help to get rid of them.

Julie just nodded as Alpha Andy growled and told Mindy to shut up because his word was law around there and that was it out of her or else.

Alpha Andy said they will be here in the morning, so be prepared. That's it everyone. He went inside and all everyone heard was Mindy's mouthing off about Juliette to her skanky friends.