*** Aliza Grace ***

Aliza Grace

Blink Of An Eye

Aliza groaned when Cael landed on top of her. It went from embarrassing for her to fall in the first place, to her next holding back a moan.

Her wolf moaned out loud for her, letting it escape her lips. He stilled hearing her, and only pulled his upper body upwards, leaving his very recognizable arousal against her already heated core.

He whispered in her ear, god you smell delicious Aliza. My wolf is not going to let you go this time. He stripped off her running shorts and soon they were bare, skin to skin.

She moaned, as he picked her backside up off the ground and pulled her back against him, as he eased himself into her.

Just then her alarm clock went off, waking her out of her heated dream. She opened her eyes and turned it off, covered her face as she tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down.

Before she could get up, her door burst open and closed again. She peeked and the one person she did not want to see was Cael at this moment. He sniffed the air and groaned. His eyes were seen flashing to his wolf's.

She closed her eyes as she fell back and hoped this was still part of her dream as he never came into her room before, for any reason. She opened them again and found him grabbing the sheet and then pulled it off her.

She was caught in his eyes as his nostrils flared. Seconds later his nose was sniffing up her legs, she was so heated. One touch was all it took, one breath let out against her heated panty covered flesh and she was back in her dream and let a soft moan out as she climaxed.

She let her breath out, and he groaned as he scented her release. In a blink of an eye, he had his shorts off and opened her legs wide after ripping her panties off.

**

Cael was out running, his wolf was on edge and he didn't know why. Then they caught a mere smidgen of a scent that hit him straight in the groin.

He lifted his head and followed it. Shifted back at his shorts and put them on, before following the scent into the pack house and then upstairs.

He breathed the scent in deep on his own floor and it led him straight to Aliza's room. He groaned even before he opened the door, not seeing as his dad walked out of his room.

The moment she opened her eyes and looked at him, his wolf growled mine. Moments later his wolf was battering against his mind to be let out and claim what was theirs.

She had just come with a touch of his hands on her body and his hot breath against her wet panties. He couldn't stop himself from taking what he and his wolf wanted.

**

Alpha Mason never thought anything of it until he reached the kitchen.