In Hall Shashi is sitting on sofa beside him is his sister who chanting her “Haye re Nandkishore” in every 5 min. Garima was walking in hall with tension on her face while Payal is standing in corner with worried expression on her face.

“Buaji” said Khushi entering in hall.

Looking his Daughter face Shashi realised that today they will get all the answers of their question. After 2 week Shashi saw a glance of his fighter daughter and he know now his daughter will hold herself like always. He came out from his thought listening his sister voice.

“Haa Sankadevi hum bulae rhe tumko,...hum sab tumse kuch jawab chahat hai” said Buaji with pause. (Yes I called you,.. we want some answer from you)

“Hame pata hai” said Khushi. (I know)

“Jab pata hai to batao kahe aise tum achanak inha aagyi , batao kaa hua hai tumka kahe tum itna badal gyi ho na thik se khat ho na koi se batiawat ho aur nahi dilli wapas jaana chahat ho tum...  kaa hua hai tumka Bitiya jo tum aise murjha gyi ho” asked Buaji not able to hold herself more. (If you know then tell me why you suddenly comeback, what happened to you...  why are you behaving so changed neither you  are eating properly nor talking, even you are not saying about returning back to Delhi...what happened baby why are so quite)

When she left her room for this confrontation she has made her mind but standing in front of her family she don’t know how to say them the truth.  She is not able to look in their eyes as she knows that she had ashamed them by her doings and she also knows that their is no walking back from here...  this is the chance and she has to be honest with her family and after knowing the truth they will decide if they want her or not.

“Buaji, Amma, Babuji,...  Jiji hum jo baat kahne wale sayad usko janane ke baad aaplog humse koi rishta naa rakhna chahe magar fir bhi hum ek baat kehna chahte hai ki hamara irada kabhi bhi aapka vishwas todne ka ya aaplogo ko chot pahuchane ka nhi tha” said Khushi in low voice. (May be after knowing reason you all will not want to have any relation with me but I just want to say whatever I had done I never intended to broke your trust or hurt you)

“Khushi baton ko ghumana band karo or shidhe mudde pe aao” said Garima with fear as she know where this conversation is going after seeing Khushi from 2 weeks she has some doubts and after listening it's getting confirmed for which she is afraid. (Stop beating around the bush and come to the topic)

“Garimaji aaramse bata rhi hai thora sabr kijiye” said Shashi calming his wife and she nodded. (Calm down she is saying have some patience)

Getting a nod from her father Khushi closed her eyes and turned her face other side not able to meet their eyes.

“Hum collage me...  ek ladke ko pasand karte the” started Khushi but before she complete Buaji interrupted her. (In collage I liked someone)

“Bus itni si baat pe itni pareshan ho Sankadevi... tum fikar nahi karo ek bar tumri Jiji ki shadi ho jaihe to hum tumra byah bhi karwa denge titaliya” said super excited Buaji not able to notice sadness in her tone which Shashi noticed. (For this you are so tensed don’t worry after your sister marriage we will conduct your marriage also)

“Jiji Bitiya ko uski baat puri karne dijiye, bolo Bitiya” said Shashi. (Let her complete first, say)

“Hum unse bahut pyar karte the aur hame laga tha wo bhi magar..... hum aap sab se baat karna chahte the par hum padhai khatm hone ke baad shadi karna chahte the isliye hum chup rahe...lekin kuch mahine pahle humse bahut badi galti hogayi aur uska natija..” said Khushi with pause and moist eyes (I loved him alot and i thought he also but... I wanted to talk you all but I don’t want get marry before completing my studies so stay numb but...few month back I did a big mistake which resulted...)

“Kaa natija” said Garima as she knows what is coming but don’t want believe it. (What Result)

Khushi knows that...  this is the situation of now or never so she said it.

“Hum ...Hum MAA BANANE WALE HAI” said Khushi at last which filled whole house with dead silence. (I am Pregnant)

Silence was broke by sound of slap which make other shook from their thought and Khushi from her place she was about to fall when Payal came running and caught her Khushi put her hand on her left cheek which is burning due to intensity of slap. All were shocked as they had never thought that Garima can slap someone as she has never raised her voice so seeing her slapping her daughter is hard to believe.

“Shi kaht the sab ki ek Beti kabo Beta nahi ho sakat hai, kaa kami di tumka hamne jo ei din dikhai tum bolo, tumre Babuji kitni taklif jhel ke tumko dilli bheje rhe yhi din dekhe khatir, yhi inam di ho hamre pyar ka vishvas ka jawab do chup kahe h...

“Shi kaht the sab ki ek Beti kabo Beta nahi ho sakat hai, kaa kami di tumka hamne jo ei din dikhai tum bolo, tumre Babuji kitni taklif jhel ke tumko dilli bheje rhe yhi din dekhe khatir, yhi inam di ho hamre pyar ka vishvas ka jawab do chup kahe ho” said infuriated Garima. ( people were right when they say a daughter can never become son, facing so many hurdles your father has sent you Delhi for seeing this day, answer now why are you quite)

“Amma hame ...ma..aaf kardo” said Khushi crying. (Mom forgive me)

“Maafi,huuh jot um ki ho na Khushi uke liye mafi nahi saza mileka chahi tumka

“Maafi,huuh jot um ki ho na Khushi uke liye mafi nahi saza mileka chahi tumka.. ye sab kare se pahle ek baar bhi tum hum sab ke bare me na scohe rhi tum, hum sab ko choro apni JIji ka khayal nhi aya tumka kon karega isse shaadi jab ye khabar sabko malum huihe to” said Garima while Khushi is sobbing After while Garima continued “ye din dikhaye se pahle tum MAR....” but before she complete a loud voice roared in the hall making her quite. (Forgive and you... Khushi  you should be punished for your deed ,did you not thought even for once about us before doing this forget us do you thought about your sister before doing this, why didn’t you DIE....)

“GARIMA” said Shashi in anger she was shocked not only Garima but every member because this is the first time in their 23 years of marriage Shasi called her by her name without adding JI.

“Payal Bitiya Khushi ko uske kamre me le jao” said Shashi looking to his elder daughter. (Payal take Khushi to her room)

With that Payal left with Khushi to her Room leaving 3 Person in different in mindset behind if one is angry then 2 were confused.

*****************
Note

Thanks for vote and comment guys hope you will like this part.

Silent readers plz vote at least.