S E V E N

Harry lets out a quiet sigh as he stares at Celia's sleeping body

Harry lets out a quiet sigh as he stares at Celia's sleeping body. Ever since he started the terms of the divorce that were set by Aurelia, he's been feeling a mixture of emotions that he hasn't felt in a long time. He still fairly sure that he wants to go through with everything, but something's holding him back. He's noticed lately that all he ever seems to do when he's with Celia is have sex with her. He doesn't necessarily have a problem with it, but he's also noticed how that's all she really wants.

When the affair first started, Celia had agreed to go on 'dates' with Harry, but they've been happening less and less. She seems more interested in having sex than spending time with him, and he's not sure how to feel about that now. He was so excited when this affair first started, he absolutely loved the attention that he got. He couldn't believe that someone like Celia wanted to be with him. He absolutely adored how small and thin her body was, as well as how well she responded to him.

As things progressed, he felt himself getting more more excited every time he saw Celia. It reminded him of the beginning of his relationship with Aurelia. It felt like he was young again, he felt like he could do anything. It was a weird feeling, and he misses that. If only he could turn back time and go back to how things were at the beginning of the affair, back when Celia was willing to go out with him and allow him to treat her to dinner or a movie. The only way he can really get her to go out with him on a date is if he promises to take her shopping or buy her something.

Sighing, Harry climbs out of the bed and put his clothes on. It's almost time for him to go to the penthouse and back to his broken family. Part of him is looking forward to it, but another part is scared. He's becoming very attached to his old life, right when he was so sure that he wanted to leave it behind. It's almost as if he's beginning to regret everything he's done, but he still sure that he wants to be with Celia. He loves her, not Aurelia--even though he's having doubts. The relationship with his secretary has gone from an emotional one to a physical one and he's not sure what to do about it.

"Harry?" Celia asks as she slowly begins to wake up. "Where are you going?"

"Home," Harry replies as he pulls his slacks on. "Don't give me that look," he says impatiently.

"I miss having you with me all the time," she pouts.

"Tough shit, Celia," he says harshly. "You have to suck it up if you want me to divorce my wife. These are her terms and I have to deal with it."

"I just feel like she's taking you away from me," Celia frowns. "You used to hold me after sex, but now you just lie beside me. I have to make the first move." Harry rolls his eyes at her obvious attempt to guilt trip him into staying.

"Look, do you want to be with me?" he asks impatiently.

"Yes, of course I do, but-"