Chapter 13

Harry's POV

Since Nilda left I've never been the same. I love her but at the same time I hate her for leaving me like that, she could just said: 'Harry, I just don't feel the same....' "WHY DID SHE HAVE TO FUCKING LEAVE!!" I punch the metal wall. As I kept on punching, tears were streaming down my face and I collapsed. I slid down the wall and I covered my face with my hands and kept on crying. 'Why am I crying over a girl?......she'll never feel the same about me...' I thought. I looked at the sink and ran to the bathroom for find my only friend, the razor. I found it and pulled up my pants sleeves and began sliding the razor across my legs. Cherry red blood dripped from the new cuts on my legs. I stared at the blood and kept cutting. I started cutting at 8 years old when my parents ignored me. I thought they never cared but it started to become an addiction and my parents finally found out when I almost died in their arms. That's when they finally gave a fuck. When's Nilda going to give a fuck? When I almost die in her arms like what happened with my parents? I shake my head to take out the dark thoughts in my head and keep on cutting. I think I'm crazy, right? I'm not, I just lost my mind and let a girl fuck up and break my heart. I'm just a waste of space who needs to be thrown away. I looked at my wrist that hasn't been cut yet. I thought if I slit my wrist, I'll die in peace but Nilda would cry her eyes out. "HARRY!!" I heard her voice. "Oh my god...." She was shocked when she saw my legs drenched in my blood. She ran towards me and started cleaning up the blood. "Don't....." I whispered. "Why not Harry? I care about y-" "IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT ME THEN TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT ME WHEN I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU?! TELL ME!" I screamed at her. Her face got red and her eyebrows furrowed. Damn it. I made her cry. "I'm sor-" "Get a-away from me.......y-you monster..." My eyes widened and my heart shattered. My memories from junior year in high school replayed in the back of my mind. 'Oh everyone look! It's the monster child from Holmes Chapel!' 'RUN AWAY ITS HARRY THE MONSTER' 'that monster kid Harry, is friends with one of Satan's demons....' "IM NOT A MONSTER!" I yelled and the black demonic energy began filling up my soul once again. "I'll show you who's the real monster now...." I growled at Nilda.

Nilda's POV

I try to back up from Harry, only he comes one step closer to me. "H-Harry, get a-away!!" I shrieked. He came closer as I kept on backing up from him. I felt the cold metal wall on my back and there was no escaping from Harry now. He grabbed my face and I closed my eyes shut. "Look at me..." He hissed and I squirmed. "Alright then, you'll get it the hard way....." He said as his hand on my back, tightened. "AH!" I screamed in pain. My eyes shot open and I looked at Harry but he wasn't himself. Black eyes. A much deeper voice. Small but sharp fangs. A demon tail. It's the demonic version of himself. "I ca-" "Shut it..." He hissed in my ear. I looked at his face and my heart broke. 'Why........' Tears filled up my eyes. My vision become blurry. Harry's hand let go of my back and I slid down the wall, wanting to cry. I placed my forehead on my knees and started to cry. I wanted to die so Harry can live in peace. I got up and began walking away. I felt Harry grabbing me. "L-let go....." "N-no......" Harry started crying. "Why are you crying?!" I screamed at him which I shouldn't. "B-because I realise I have feelings like you......and I'm sorry..." I take a deep breath and calm Harry and myself down. "It's alright.....I love you too..." And I kiss Harry on the cheek. My heart pounds a little. "T-t-thanks..." Harry stuttered to say. He's kinda cute when he stutters like that he reminds me of a nerd named Marcel. "Let's watch the tv." Harry grinned. "Oh! Put Frozen on!!" I said like a four-year-old would do. "Haha, ok...." Harry laughed. I guess Harry isn't all that scary once you actually hang out with him as you think.

*sorry if short I need to rewrite falling for him and I need to keep up with my school work 😥