Chapter 10

Nilda's POV

I go to Harry's cell to see him, moaning in his sleep? I slowly unlock the cell and walking quietly towards him and I look at his face. Eyebrows furrowed. Lips parted. Hands clenched. Forehead sweaty. Poor boy. I place my hand on his cheek and rub it with my thumb. I look as Harry takes my hand into his. His grip tightens and tears are flowing down his adorable face. I wipe his tears with my other hand. He whines in his sleep. "Nilda..." I get on my knees and furrow my eyebrows into sad expression. "Yes Harry?" I say worried. "Help me..." I gasp at his response. "What..." "He's taking over me..." Harry begged. I look at him, shocked. Harry turns around in his bed. "AGHHH!" Harry violently screams. I look at his neck, I see a glowing mark on the left side of his neck. "6...." I whisper in fear. "FUCKKK!!" He screams. 'I can't call the doctors or they'll kill him....' I say to myself. "I guess I'll have to take him down myself..." I get up and lock the cell and windows down so no one will know what's going on... "Ok Nilda, you can do this.." I look at Harry whose moving violently in his bed. I grab him to keep Harry still and I sit on his lap and I try to calm him down. "Get.off.of.me" Harry growls. "No.." I yell. He opens his eyes but there only white. I stare at him and wonder. While I keep staring, the white in Harry's eyes transform to fully black and he grabs my neck and had me on the wall. "I told you to get off of me, right?" He growled. "RIGHT?!" He spat. "Y-yes!" I choked on my tears. "You're such a good girl, you need act bad from now on.....then you'll make daddy more happy...." He smirked. "Look into my eyes, now you're getting sleepy

Are you hypnotized by secrets that you're keeping?" He sang on my ear. "You're hiding something, I don't like it..." He glared at me. "N-no I'm not.." I closed my eyes shut. "Tell me..." He whispered evilly. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I mumbled under my breath. "Yes you do, now be a good girl and tell daddy...." He smirked when he kissed my jaw. I squirmed at the touch. "What are you saying?!" I squealed. "Tell me the secret you're hiding" he said as he took little bites of my throat and shoulder. "Mmm, nnahhh..." I moaned in his ear. Harry glared into my soul when I didn't still tell him the 'secret' I was hiding from him. And I don't even know what he means. "Man, no don't even go there" I said. "And if I do?" He smirked evilly. "I'll, ill.." He grabbed my throat. "You'll what? Cry like a baby and call the cops on me?" "N-No" I choked, trying to breathe. "Then what?" He glared. "This" I say when I stabbed him in the side and he let's go of my throat. "Fuck" he moaned in pain. "You bitch" he hissed. I smile and walk away. He grabs my leg and I fall on the cold, hard floor. "OW!" I groan in massive pain. "You're mine now.." He smiled evilly and started to pull me by my leg. "NO!!" I scratch the floor, trying to hold on but Harry succeeds on taking me to his hell-hole paradise. He hovers over me and his face is centimeters from mine. I study his features, from his hair to his chest, exposing his shallow bird tattoos. I feel him stare at me unusually, probably saying 'she's a freak' to himself. "This is..." "Awkward..." He blushed as his eyes turned back to normal. But his eye colour is a lighter green. We lock eyes for a few minutes and he leans in unexpectedly. 'What is he doing?! Is he going to kiss me?!' He stops and he lightly touches my bottom lip with his thumb. My heart stopped. He brushes his lips with mine and he leans in more. My fists clenched and he held my wrists to keep me calm. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth and I get 'goosebumps'. This is such a weird feeling but in a good way I guess.

~~~~

I woke up at 7pm. "Ugh, what happened?" I said tiredly. "I'd like to ask myself that too" Harry says with a sad tone in his voice. "Hmm..." I say quietly. "I'm sorry..." Harry mumbled. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing..." He looks away from me.

Harry's POV

I look away from Nilda and tears are filling up my eyes. I can't hide anymore, I can't pretend I hate her. Even though she kissed Louis fucking Tomlinson in front of me,I still have romantic feelings for her and I can't pretend I'm ok, I have to let her know now but I'm scared of her laughing at me and rejecting me. Tears are streaming down my face. I get up and walk away from her. "Harry? What happened??" She asks me. I keep walking. "HARRY?! COME BACK I CANT SLEEP ALONE WITHOUT I NEED YOU" she cries to me. I keep walking away, I can't tell her so I try to keep her out of my mind. I know it'll be hard to do but it's going be a struggle.