Chapter 5

*Nilda's dream*

"I love you Liam....." "I love you too Nia....." "Come on, Nilda!" "No....." "Hey, is that....." "Hi...." The stranger said. "Hello...."I said. "D-do you want to dance?" He mumbled. "S-sure...." I said. I'm at prom with a stranger, great......it's my senior year.... "S-sorry..." He looks down. "It's fine..." I say calmly. He looks at me, and I look into his eyes. I see green/blue specks. He blushes immediately and he bites his lip and I see that the pupils in his eyes dilated a bit. "S-so....." "Want to stop?" I look down. "Yeah....." He half-smiles. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" I say. "No.....why?" He asks. "No, nevermind..." "Ok....." After prom, the stranger takes me home. "Thank you...." And I get out of his car. "Wait!" He yells. "What?" "I need your phone and this..." He says as he kisses me. And he gives me my phone. "Wait, what is your name?" I ask but he drives off. Rude. 'Under the lights tonight you turned around and you stole my heart' my phone rings a message. "Wha....." Unknown number. I look and see who's it from. I gasp. 'Thanks for the dance, love and btw my name's Harry 😘x' and I wake up from my dream and Harry comes in. "Hey, you ok?" He asks. I don't respond and I stare at Harry's worried face. "What? What happened? Babe?" I shake my head as if I'm going insane. "BABE ARE YOU THERE?!" Harry yells in my face. "Y-y-yes" I say as Harry keeps on shaking me. "Ok..." He says calmly. He sits down and hugs me from the back. "Harry......" "Yes sweetheart?" "Why are you calling me babe and stuff?" He laughs. "Well because I do, you deserve a nickname when you call me Haz....." He says softly. "Aw, that's cute...." I smile. He hugs me a bit tighter than usual. "Haz, you're killing me....." I choke out. "Oh sorry babe...." He says. "But, babe can I ask you a question?" He said. "Wha?" I say. "Did you have a weird dream?" "Yea why?" "No I'm just asking..." "Oh...." I said. Does he know? I don't want him to know. About that dream.

Harry's POV

I think she had the same awkward dream I had, only that I saw her kill somebody without no weapons. And the dead body was hanging from a tree branch. And that body was familiar. Hmm. I shrugged my shoulders. "What happened?" She asked. "Oh nothing..." I smile and she poked my dimples and I poked hers. She laughed and took out her phone. I wish I had my phone but the stupid security guard, James took it from me. Fucking faggot. "Shh he doesn't know" she smiled and took out my phone. I look at her shocked. "How did you-" "be quiet and play on your phone" and I obeyed. Why? I look at her angrily and I growled. I'm the boss, not her stupid ass. I hate her. But I- aye why does this have to happened to me? Fuck this and fuck her. I'm leaving tonight. I hear Kiss me by Ed Sheeran. My crazy bud. But I don't know her 'that' well though but she's gonna call the cops, I just know it.

Nilda's POV

I plug my headphones into my phone and play Kiss me, really loud so I can block out the world. 'I'm in love now....' And I smile. I remember Liam singing this to Nia when he proposed to her. And she was crying. They've been together for 3 1/2 years but they both died together. I hear growling and I feel a stare but I ignore it. I turn my head to check on Harry and he's falling asleep. Aw. He's trying to fight his sleep. He has headphones on and I can hear he's listening to Unconditionally by Katy Perry. ^whoop whoop..lol^ his eyes are trying not to close but they close slowly. I try to get up but his arm around is telling me no. "Come on!" I whisper. I look and see my phone is on 50%. And I see a plug in my face. -.-". I plug my phone and keep listening to music. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*Harry's Dream*

"And you, Nilda do you take Edward Styles as your husband?" "I do" No. "And do you, Edward take Nilda Tomlinson as your wife?" "I do" No. no. no. I start crying. "Dude, you ok?" Marcel asks me. "Yeah..." I wipe the tears from my face. "And now I pronoun-" I run out the chapel. She can't marry him. She just can't. I scream. And I go to the top of the tallest building in Holmes Chapel Cheshire, England. 'Ok Harry......just jump....' The demon in my head tells me. "HARRY NO" I see Nilda in her wedding dress. "Nilda, go with Edward....I'm better off dead.." "No you're not.." Tears stream down her face, ruining her makeup. I stand on the edge of the building. "Goodbye.." I smile. "NO!" And I fall back and black out. I wake up and see Edward leaving Nilda for Nicole, Nilda's sister. I see her grabbing a chair, rope with a noose. She ties the rope to the ceiling fan and stands on the chair. "Goodbye everyone..." She kicks the chair.

Harry's POV (😞 ughhh)

I woke up screaming. And I feel a cold hand on my chest. I look at my chest and Nilda's snuggled up close to me. I smile at her. But she reminds me of someone....I freeze. "Harry, what did I tell you about sleeping with that bitch?!" Kendall screamed at me. What.The.Fuck. Kendall and I broke up a year ago because she has psychotic-related problems. As Kendall reaches to grab Nilda's hair, Nilda punches Kendall in her face, giving her a purple and blue bruise on her right eye. "Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Him. You. Fucking. Crazy. Bitch" Nilda hissed through gritted teeth. My stomach feels like it's tied up in knots. Kendall crawls out of the room screaming. And Nilda glares at me and her eye colour changed to black. I'd never been scared of anyone before. But she scared me. And that's pretty hot. I bite my lip. And her eyebrows are raised. I put my fingers into my curls.