"Excuse me?" I asked the officer who was sitting at the addressing area.

"Yes?" That man looked like he was in his late thirties with short blonde hair, fit body and all that a policeman should look like, "How may I help you?"

I opened my mouth to ask for Harry but I felt someone's stare at the back of my head. I don't know how, but I felt it.

When I turned around, both of my friends were approaching me and on my left I saw Nick standing beside a wall with a smug grin on his stupid face. I almost exploded like an atom bomb.

With huge strides, I marched up to him already hearing Jason quietly telling me to stop but that didn't sway my determination of beating the living shit out of him.

With immense amount of self-control I gathered my thoughts of keeping my calm and stood at my full height in front of him, still shorter than him by many inches.

"Before you start your vague rant of me filling a case against him, just know that I won't change my decision unless you fulfill one of my conditions." That smug expression never left his face and I mentally yelled at myself to not shove him against a window pane.

"What is that condition?" I rolled my eyes and he narrowed his gaze on me

"Be my girl, leave him. Just forget him and I'll let him go." He crossed his arms over his chest.
Such. A. Dick.

"Listen," I dramatically sighed showing how great it is of me to be standing in front of him, "Even after whatever bullshit you keep pulling on me, I don't do anything against you. I have plenty of eye witnesses to ascertain the fact that you have physically hurt me. It won't take a single second for me to sue you."

He parted his lips to defend himself but we both knew he was completely taken aback with my comeback so I raised my hand to stop him and took a quick breath to continue speaking, "There's no point in threatening you because I'm not that kind of a person. Just think of all the stupidity you've committed so far and are about to commit right now and how many lives are affected by it. I'm not asking you to apologise, go home and think about it. Think of all the times you have harassed me and what if your mom or sister would have been at my place. How would you react?" I pointed at the string of cells behind us, "Harry did all that to protect me which is completely justified. Whatever decision you made is an example of stupidity and whatever you think next, we both really don't care."

Without even giving him a chance to speak, I walked off and just then Jasmine was quick to come by my side.

"What did you say? And what was his answer?" She hissed and I shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't know what have I said. I think bail is the only option left at the moment."

She nodded understandably and I saw Jason making way towards us.

"I presume you must have talked to Nick." He shook his head, "But still, do you want to meet Harry?"

My heart raced at unimaginable speed listening to his name. "Yes, I'll meet him." Jason nodded and began walking away, "Come with me. It might take a few minutes to take permission so you have to wait."

I walked behind him like a lost puppy and soon we ended in an empty hallway with a row of vacant chairs giving a clue to me to sit down.

"I'll be right back. Do you need something?" Jasmine asked and I shook my head. If I ate anything, that would definitely come out.

After what I seems like hours of waiting, where actually it had been just a few minutes, Jason came along with an officer and motioned me to come with them.

The cells were surprisingly in better condition than what I used to see in the movies but still, jail is jail. That queasy feeling from the pit of my stomach was not subsiding.