Ch.22 - Home

Y/n's pov

"So what's it going to be L/n? Hailee or Mal? Times running out" Kendall says and I look between the two of them and sigh.

"I'm sorry Hailee" I whisper and I take off running towards Mal and I start to climb the ladder that's on the outside of the building and I hear Kendall yell.

"I'm disappointed L/n I myself would've saved the other one" I reach the bomb and start do disabled it so Mal wouldn't fall, once I did I slowly make my way out and I cut Mal down and pull her back to safety and hear a explosion go off and I can't bare to look over so I just close my eyes.

I take Mal's blindfold off and I see tears falling from her eyes and I wipe them away.

"You chose me" she whispers and I smile and nod

"I'd always choose you Mal" I said and she hugs me and I kiss her head I look down to where Kendall was and see that she's gone. I swear when I find you Jenner you will pay.

"Come on Mal lets get you back" I say and she nods we head back to the hotel and all the girls great her and I scan the room and looking for Clarke and O and when I find them I walk over to them.

"I'm glad you got her back Y/n but where's Hailee?" Clarke asks I frown.

"Kendall made me choose between the two the one I didn't choose died, I swear if I find her she will pay" I say and they nod

"Are you ok though Y/n I know that she was your best friend" O says and I nod slowly

"Yeah it's just it sucks to know she dead because of me" I say

"She's not dead because of you Y/n she's dead because Kendall is absolutely mental none of this is your fault" Clarke says and I nod. Mal comes over and takes my hand and leads me up to her room.

"Are you ok Mal did she hurt you at all?" I ask looking for any signs of harm. She grabs my hands and I look at her.

"Y/n I'm fine I promise" she says and I nod and sigh

"Ok good I don't know what I would've done if something would've happened to you" I say kissing her.

"Y/n" she says quietly and I look at her

"I know you feel like this is your fault but I want you to know that it's not because I know that's what your thinking, so promise me that you won't think that any of this is your fault" she says looking at me and I look away but nod.

"I promise" I say and she nods we lay down on the bed and we hold each other not really saying anything just enjoying that we're back together and I look down at her.

"Mal"

"Yeah?" She says looking up

"I love you" I say and she smiles

"I love you too and Y/n?"

"Yeah"

"Jill is giving the team two weeks off as a vacation and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and maybe.. meet my parents" she asked biting her lip

"Sure I'd love to go with you"

"Really" she asked excited and I laugh

"Yes really I'll go with you Mal I can never say no to you" I smile and so does she

"Yay thanks Y/n you're amazing" she smiles and I do too and I just look at her

"What did I do to deserve you" I ask and she blushes and smiles

"I really think I should be asking you that question" she laughs and I shake my head and smile.

"Alright Mal get some rest I'll be here when you wake up" I say and she nods and cuddles into me and drifts off to sleep and I smile. I'm going to marry her one day.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. So the votes were unanimous as you all voted to save Mal. Kendall disappeared and now you have to track her down to make her pay for what she did to Mal and Hailee. Anyways as always don't forget to comment and vote!