Ch.6 - Fire

Y/n's pov

I'm currently sitting watching the girls practice I decided to dress casual because I didn't want to draw attention to myself. I put my feet up and sigh Clarke and O get to do all the fun. The girls split into two teams and start to scrimmage my phone rings and I answer it seeing as it's O.

Me: Hey O did you two get the DNA and enter the safe?

Octavia: Yep it shows that Marco's big reveal is a new weapon that he's going to sell to gangs on the streets.

Me: Well it's a good thing we'll be there to stop him

Octavia: Yeah, so how's the girls practice going?

Me: eh I guess it's good for them and the fans that showed up but I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda bored.

Octavia: Well I'm sure it's almost over.

Me: Yeah it looks like it's wrapping up we'll see you later O. I hang up and stretch my legs as I start to make my to start to the girls I noticed a man kinda lurking back and being shady so I walk up to him.

"Sir I need you to come with me" I said trying to be casual.

"I'm afraid I can't do that"

"And why is that?"

"Because I got a job to do" he said and he pulls out a gun and aims at me. I quickly grab his hand and raise the gun into the air and he shoots. Everyone runs and screams in panic as they sprint to the doors to leave. I knee him in the gut and he bends over I grab the gun out of his hand and sweep his feet out from underneath him causing him to fall on the ground with a thud. I punch him in the face and I roll him over and place handcuffs on him I stand him up and throw him down into one of the seats.

"Who sent you?"

"My boss" he smirked

"I'm gonna need a name buddy" I said taking the safety off of the gun and pointing it at him

"Alright, alright just don't shoot me. My boss's name is Marco." He said

"And who does he work for?"

"Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you that" he said and I roll my eyes and use the gun to hit him on the head causing him to loose consciousness. I pull out my phone and call the police who said they were already on their way. 5 minutes later police cars pull up I hand them the gun and the man. I search for the girls and I find them huddled together so I walk up to them.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked

"Yeah we're all fine let's head back to the hotel" Jill said and we all get on the bus. We arrive and I make sure everyone gets to their rooms and I walk back to mine. I walk in an see O and Clarke looking at the data on the computer.

"You two find any info?" I asked

"It looks like a man named S is the big man in charge. We can't get his whole name as it's not given here." Clarke said

"Anything else?"

"Just the usual profiles of the girls" O said. There's a knock there and I go and look out to the peephole and see Rose and Kelley. I open it and invite them in.

"Hey were going out for a team dinner and we wanted to invite you guys" Rose said and we all nod.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked