Ch.20 - Missing

Y/n's pov

I wake up and smile when I see Mal and I think back to last night, I kiss her head and she stirs and wakes up.

"Good morning" she yawns and I smile

"Morning how'd you sleep?"

"Very good" she says pecking my lips, I roll out of bed and tell her I'm going to make breakfast and she nods heading into the bathroom. After a few minutes Mal comes out and wraps her arms around my waist and I chuckle.

"Whatcha making?"

"Pancakes and bacon" I say

"Sounds good, you know you should think about becoming a personal chef for me because your cooking is really good" she says and I smile

"Hmm maybe" I peck her lips and hand her a plate. We eat and she goes to get ready for practice and I kiss her on the way out telling her that I'll see her later. I take a shower and when I get out I check my phone to see a text from Hailee.

Hailee: Care to accompany me to a radio talk show?

Me: Sure at what time?

Hailee: I have to be there in 40 minutes

Me: You know you're very last minute.

Hailee: Yeah yeah but you love me anyways

Me: That I do

Hailee: I'll be there in 5

I don't bother responding and I just walk down to the lobby to see her pull up and I get in. We drive to the talk show and I stand out of the room with her manager and look through a glass window to watch the interview Hailee is doing with Ryan.

"So I see that we have a new face standing out there watching us who's she?" Ryan asks

"That's my best friend Y/n" Hailee says while looking at me and I smile

"Just best friends?" He asks arching an eyebrow and I blush and I can see that Hailee does too but she plays it off by chuckling

"Yeah just friends" she says and he nods and turns to me and signals for me to come into the room and I look at Hailee and she nods and I walk in and sit next to her and Ryan hands me a pair of headphones and I put them on.

"Hello Y/n how are you" he asked

"Um I'm good how are you?"

"I'm good, so we're going to play a game where going to see how well you two know each other that sound ok?" He ask and we both nod.

"Ok so we'll start off easy, Y/n what is Hailee's favorite color?" He asks while handing us both whiteboards. I write down purple and I reveal it to see that it matches hers. We do the same but she guesses mine and gets it right. The game goes on and there's been some laughter here and there.

"Ok Hailee what is Y/n's pet peeve?" I write my answer down and I smile when he says to turn the board around.

"And Y/n wrote...Hailee" he says and we all laugh while Hailee punches my arm and pouts

"That is so not true, your pet peeve is when are rude and when people don't cover their mouth when they sneeze" she says and I smile

"Yeah that's true" he ask me and I answer and get it right.

"Well Y/n thanks for coming to play with us feel free to stay for the rest of the interview" Ryan smiles and I nod and just sit and listen to them talk about her music. They end the interview and we head back to the hotel.

"Bye Haiz I'll see you later" I say and she drives off and I go to my room and get ready for the girls practice.

Kendall's pov

I see the girl drop Y/n off and I follow her as she drives off from the hotel. I follow her into a store and "accidentally" bump into her.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry" I say

"It's ok don't worry about it" she says and starts to walk off

"I'm Kendall" I say sticking my hand out

"Hailee nice to meet you" she says shaking my hand I look around but mostly watching Hailee and when she finishes I follow her and pull a gun out and place it against her back.

"Scream and I shoot now move" I demand and she nods and walks to my car. I place a cloth over her mouth and nose and she soon slips into unconsciousness. One down one to go.

Y/n's pov

I sit next to Mal on the way to the stadium and she is pretty quiet and not saying much.

"You ok?" I ask and she nods and I know that our conversation isn't one to be had on the bus so I decide to wait till we get back to the hotel. The girls practice and Clarke, O and I talk about random things till they finish. They wrap practice up and we get back on the bus but Mal says she forgot something

"I can get it for you" I say standing up and she shakes her head

"No it's fine I'll be right back" she says and I nod and sit down.

                        *30 minutes later*

"Where's Mal we need to leave" Jill says

"I don't know I'll go find her" I say getting off the bus and I go back to the field and look around and I see a note.

L/n,

By now I'm sure you've noticed that your precious little girlfriend hasn't come back and that's because I have her, I also have your little buddy Hailee it would be a real shame if anything happened to them. Now you'll know what it's like to have something you love be taken out of your life. If you want them back it will come with a cost, meet me tomorrow at the park in midtown.

                                                                  -KJ

I crumble up the note and I walk back into the bus.

"Where's Mal?" Clarke asked

"Kendall took her, she's gone"

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it sorry for any mistakes. Kendall has Mal and Hailee what will she do to them? What does she mean when she said that it'll come at a cost? As always don't forget to comment and vote!