Chapter 13

Noah

I was wrong. I had thought that the party would make me feel better but no....in fact it brought me down lower. Stephanie.....it was official and I lost her...the way she didn't look at me yesterday and just walked past me summarized it all. She didn't want me anymore.....she didn't love me back.....but that's okay.....I love her and that's enough I guess.

Tonight was the big game and I didn't know whether Stephanie would show up.....because she was my good luck charm.....I was pretty sure she was going to come...I mean....for the team.

~*~

I was getting ready for the game. Caleb, Logan and Kaiden were coming to pick me up in 10 minutes. The team had to arrive at least an hour before the game so that we could do warm ups and have a little talk before the game. I was just tying my shoe laces until I heard a sound outside my house.

HONK HONK

They had arrived I better head downstairs. As I reached down stairs I saw my mum packing a huge water bottle and a sandwich into my bag.

"Go make your school proud honey, as captain win it for the school but for the team. But the most important part is to have fun," she told me kindly and hugged me. I said goodbye and then entered into the passenger seat with Kaiden driving.

"Ey mates.....just chill and keep your head in the game....don't get distracted and we can do it...." Logan said and we all high fives each other. It was like a bro thing I guess....

Don't get distracted Noah....keep your head in the game. I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stephanie

I decided to wear a simple purple tank top with black shorts and a denim pull over with adidas superstar shoes. I had tied up my hair into a high pony tail and applied mascara and lipgloss onto my lips.

I picked up my phone from my bedside table and with one more look in the mirror I was satisfied with my look and headed down stairs. For a change....I was going to head to the game with Darryl he was going to be picking me up in 5 minutes. Callie decided to go with her cousin Delia as she was just here in San Fran for 2 days so Callie wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

"Honey! Someone is here to pick you up for the game!" My mum yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back

My sisters already went with their friends so I didn't have to worry about them.....actually when do I ever? Lol

I entered the car and Darryl gave me a welcoming smile which I returned.

"Hey,"

"Hey....good luck for the game Darryl," I said with a smirk

"Oh no Stephanie...just wait until your school's butts are gonna be kicked when Eastwood high takes the victory home today!" He said with a smirk and gave a playful shove on my shoulder while he kept his other hand on the steering wheel.

~*~

We had arrived at school and not so many people had arrived yet but I wanted to get the best seats and save two for Callie and Delia. 

"Darryl, even though your not on our school's team, I wish good luck to you on the field and I do hope you play well.....may the best team win!" I said with a grin

He laughed. "Yeah, Steph even though you don't play basketball... good luck for your team...I'll see you after the game right?"

"Yeah of course! Bye Darryl!" I said

No One But You (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें