Chapter 5

Stephanie

I entered my maths class, shaken on the inside but with my head held up high. As soon as I had entered many guys were raising their eyebrows at me and many girls gave me the stink eye. Basically, everyone was surprised about the scene which I caused more supposedly HE caused. Who did he think he was? A total suck up jerk who probably just cares about keeping his smile as fresh as always and his hair gelled with super duper spiky gel? Seriously guys are something I can never understand.

I plopped myself down on an empty desk which seats two people and took out my books so that I was ready for the maths lesson. It started.

"Alright class please turn to page 53 in your textbook and follow on as we study about stem and lead diagrams". Mr Hollister bored on

And then the perfect timing HE entered. That total suck up teenager I was talking  about in paragraph on line 5. He strolled into class as if he owned the place ugh. I rolled my eyes and then stared back at my textbook impatiently waiting for the class to restart because I was hearing oohs and weird words (not mentioning), which may take forever to quiet down.

"Ahem, may I know who you are new student?" Mr Hollister asked

" Noah Davis sir." He replied 

Oh so that's what Callie was talking about. 

"Okay Mr Davis, would you kindly take a seat next to Miss Meyers and then we can resume our lesson thank you", Mr Hollister said and turned around to face the board.

I immediately tensed up and acted calm as he took his place beside me. I had turned around and saw that Ashley glared at me with a nail filer in her hand. 

I rolled my eyes. Noah this crazy of a guy had put some strong cologne which really irritated me now I see the effect of thugs smell on girls huh. Wait stop Stephanie . Why are you thinking about this?

I shook myself and then paid attention to whatever Mr Hollister was saying.

"Miss Meyers huh, so your the one who stomped off and had an angry fit ah. You need to work on your cool," he whispered to me as his hot breath had fanned my ear.

"Mr Davis, the one and only of course I stomped off in you what do you want me to do? Get in my knees and plead for your forgiveness?" I whispered back through gritted teeth.

"That would be nice actually I want to take that offer," he winked at me with a smirk.

I opened my mouth to give a comeback but Mr Hollister had told us to keep quiet so I closed my mouth. In the corner of my eye Noah had smiled proudly. Ugh typical.

The bell rang signifying the end of the lesson and day. 

I collected up my things but Noah said

"See you around Miss Meyers," and tipped his hat and then walked out of the class with his signature smile.

But then I thought oh saddle up Stephanie because this is going to be one hell of a year.