Chapter 6

Stephanie

I was still thinking about Noah even though I had no intention to. Sighing, I collected all the books I needed to take home and I waited for Callie to arrive so that we could walk home. 

As I was waiting for Callie, Ashley the last person I'd want to see before I die swayed her hips and sashayed over to me with her two minions at her heels. God the devil what does she want now.

"Oh, isn't it Stephanie they boy stealer. Listen, let's make this clear okay! NOAH IS MINE." Ashley said

I sniggered and said "Oh please number one I DON'T CARE and number two, I'd love to see you try to make him yours Ashley. I really doubt it." 

As if offended by my words Ashley said "Go to hell Stephanie face it no one likes you!" She screeched

"Well in that case Ashley I'll see you there in hell and oh at least I have friends, not minions who just cling on you for attention." I smirked.

Finally Callie had arrived, Ashley glared at her and then stalked off towards Noah. 

"Woah what was that about? Is the devil jealous?" She asked me.

"Supposedly, she wants to make Noah hers, and I told her that I'd love to see her try."

Callie laughed and then we headed out the doors to walk home.

"So how was Math? Did Noah sit next to you? What'd he say?" She nudged me with a smirk.

I shoved her back and I told her all about the scene and what he had told me in  Math.

After telling all of that.....

"OMG Steph you had one hell of a day I bet he must be thinking that your so feisty!" She squealed

I rolled my eyes and we said our goodbyes as we parted our ways to head home. Ugh I just forgot I have to go to work great.

I entered the house and then I saw my aunt and uncle sitting there while my mum threw me a glare. And then I remembered she had told me to come home early meh. 

I sat down and said hi to my mum and my sisters were sitting across me with bored looks written on their faces. I tried hard not to laugh.

"Stephanie dear! It's so good to see you! How are you sweetie?" My aunt squealed with excitement

"I am great thanks." I replied with total honesty. Sure with Noah and Ashley my brain is about to explode.

I kept on yapping away with my aunt and uncle laughing and talking about the great time when I was a kid yay.

"Oh Also do you remember how Stephanie use to sit in the floor and play with pens treating them like they were people and she use to sing too". My aunt laughed hard.

Oh great now I'm reliving the childhood. Please be over. 

My sisters smirked at me and were biting the inside of their cheeks to stop from laughing. I glared at them and then slouched and listened to whatever my aunt had to say about me.

This is torture.